god13 is offline New Member

what to take with winny tabs??

I am currently taking 50mg day of IP winny tabs, I have a choice between anapolon or aratest 2500 to take with it, what should I take?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    take clenbuterol , it improves the effect of oral winstrol because if u take it alone the delivery to your body isnt very efficient, after it passes the liver most of it is gone, clenbuterol will raise your body temperature making the steroid work better..it has been proven and tried.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    take clenbuterol, it improves the effect of oral winstrol because if u take it alone the delivery to your body isnt very efficient, after it passes the liver most of it is gone, clenbuterol will raise your body temperature making the steroid work better..it has been proven and tried.
    uh... no.

1. First pass deactivation of winistrol is minimal.
    2. Elevated body temperature has no effect on first pass deactivation.

While taking clen with winistrol is a good idea if you're trying to get "cut" because clen is a thermogenic and will help lose weight, Clen is also a very quirky drug.
    It needs to be run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (replaced by t3 or eca) or run alongside ketofin because your body adapts to it quickly. Dose must also be ramped because taking too much too soon can be somewhat.. unnerving.

I would recommend testosterone proprionate at 50 mg each day, along wth 10 mg nolvadex each day, and .25 mg arimidex each day. With proper post cycle therapy you should be able to put on quite a few lbs of lean mass.

god13 is offline New Member
    thanks, I am actually taking clen also. I just have 10ml of aratest2500 and 60 anapolon tabs. I was wondering if I should use either of them with the winny or wait and use it seperate??

Thread Information