Thread: continue cycle or wait
06-07-2004, 11:23 PM #1
continue cycle or wait
Fellas, I need your expert advice. As you may know my last package was grabbed by customs. I have been able to track down a source who can get me the remaining 7 weeks worth of sus i need. However I have to wait about two weeks. Took my last shot last monday so it would be about three weeks between injections. Should I continue at that point or just scrap this cycle and wait and start over?
06-07-2004, 11:29 PM #2
If you are over 3 weeks in to the cycle I would get the remaining 7 weeks and continue. Sus has a bout a 3 or 4 week lifespan in the blood.
06-07-2004, 11:32 PM #3
Thanks. I had just started week 5 and was seeing some decent results. I am stacking the sus with paper winny at 60mgs a day
06-07-2004, 11:32 PM #4
Yeah I definetly know who your source was then. Are these the initials? RC
06-07-2004, 11:34 PM #5
yes they are. good source or am i wasting my time and cash?
06-07-2004, 11:41 PM #6
Great source thats why I was shocked that your gear got snagged. Well I was and I wasn't gear from that region even though it almost seems safe is getting snagged alot. My thinking is they are checking to make sure terrorists aren't using that logic. Like if something came from Canada for instance who would think twice, they are Canada, but the terrorists know this, so they are trying to think like the terrorists. Maybe the safest place to send gear from is Iraq now? lol j/k
06-08-2004, 11:25 AM #7
Thanks for the info. It is much appreciated.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)