Thread: Cycle Setup

cbr24xp is offline New Member

Cycle Setup

Here are my stats:

25yrs
    195 pounds
    lifting 3 yrs
    BF ?? im pretty lean

I have been reading this site for a little while now and its has been really helpful. This is my first post I have done 1 cycle before this about two years ago but it was only 8 shots of sust 250 i did it all wrong like a stupid newbie. I did 2 amps a week for the first two weeks and then 1 a week for the last 4 shots but i gained like 20 pounds of course lost it all beacuse i did no cycle therpy.

I want to do another cycle and got my hands on 60 anadrol pills and 15 sust 250 amps and was wonderning how to set this up . also should i be taking something to protect my liver from the orals? I know i should do clomid 3 weeks after but there doent seem to be any around here?

My diet is very good and consits of 6 meals a day tuna,chiken,egg whites and hamburger,oatmeal,fish veggies ....etc

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cbr24xp
    Here are my stats:

25yrs
    195 pounds
    lifting 3 yrs
    BF ?? im pretty lean

I have been reading this site for a little while now and its has been really helpful. This is my first post I have done 1 cycle before this about two years ago but it was only 8 shots of sust 250 i did it all wrong like a stupid newbie. I did 2 amps a week for the first two weeks and then 1 a week for the last 4 shots but i gained like 20 pounds of course lost it all beacuse i did no cycle therpy.

I want to do another cycle and got my hands on 60 anadrol pills and 15 sust 250 amps and was wonderning how to set this up . also should i be taking something to protect my liver from the orals? I know i should do clomid 3 weeks after but there doent seem to be any around here?

My diet is very good and consits of 6 meals a day tuna,chiken,egg whites and hamburger,oatmeal,fish veggies ....etc
    IMo opinion you need to shoot sus eod or ed and being you 2nd cyc. I would not go that route. the a-bombs you could run for the first 4-5 weeks and 15 amps is really not enough. I would have got some test cyp or enanth. and ran it for 12 weeks at 500-600mg

for liver protectant you could run liv52 or milk thistle. milk thistle can be ran 1g a day and the liv52 I am not to sure of, just read the label for dosages. many research sites sell clomid. you should have all of this before you even start your cycle.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member
    I couldnt have put it better myself .......lol!

Thread Information