Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member

ED Prop injections......HOW??

How do u guys inject prop ED??? Do some muscles hurt less than others?? Are there any secrets to kill the injection pain?? Besides cutting it with b12?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaberipped23
    How do u guys inject prop ED??? Do some muscles hurt less than others?? Are there any secrets to kill the injection pain?? Besides cutting it with b12?
    take it like a man! j/k i rotate injection spots.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    take it like a man! j/k i rotate injection spots.
    But after u inject in ur delt - Can you not move your arm at all?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop is painful but after several shots your muscles get used to the prop and the pain dissipates over time, you have delts, pecs, glutes and quads for rotating. You can also inject twice the amont EOD.

But after u inject in ur delt - Can you not move your arm at all?
    yeah, i hate when that crap happens! put a heating pad on it while you sleep,and massage it when possible.it goes away on the 4th or 5th day.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Cut it with some B 12.I have read it help out a hole lot.B 12 will may even give you a little bit of energy.Good luck Bro

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    I just did me second shot of prop this morning, So far so good. Yesterday I shot in the bi and it feels great, today I hit the other bi and she was a little sore but I make sure to get a good stretch before and after and then I have a nice long hot shower to massage and stretch the muscle I just injected into. Even the one I did this morning is feeling better now. Good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    Cut it with some B 12.I have read it help out a hole lot.B 12 will may even give you a little bit of energy.Good luck Bro
    he said besides that

Thanks for all the input fellas

N4cer is offline Member
    Rotate sites.
    Quads. glutes, delts, bis, tris.

Sumatai is offline New Member
    The worst I experience is a dull ache towards the end of the 2nd day. Most of the posts I've seen say that this varies depending on the person, but what I think varies is the type of Prop, and the BA content and the concentration of prop (100mg vs 150 vs 200). I rotate between glutes and quads for EODs but am contemplating adding Susp. to the list next time around and then having to involve the delts and bis for EDs.

2nd shot of prop

Well i just did my second shot of prop today - i did 200mg cuz im gonna do it EOD now.... it went smoothe as ice this time - I heated it up in my heating pad for 5 or 10 mins and then stuck it in my bi - then put the heating pad on my bi and rubbed it around - no pain so far - ill let you know in a few hours,.. im sure it will hurt....HOPEFULLY NOT

N4cer is offline Member
    Tell us about it tomorrow. That's when prop gets me, after the oil has left and the hormone is in the tissues.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can try sterile oil that will help.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    In my second week of PROP shots now...to be honest doing my second rotation of spots the pain is not bad at all...just feels a little sore the next day...like you had a really good worrkout.

I wont do my QUADs though...couldn't walk right for 5 days...it will be bi's, delt's, pecs' and glutes..and maybe tri's

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Whichever bodypart I inject into is crippled for days, and I'm in week 6 of my cycle. Doesn't seem like it's getting any better, but hell, what's a little bit of (crippling) pain?

Angry

yea it hurts so bad im wondering if there is even a point for me to go to the gym seeing it hurts to type - i dont know how im gonna do back and bi's seeing my left arm is ****........it hurts to move it - im beggining to think i hit a nerve or somethin

Mine is no nerves, just crippling gear I can work through the delt/glue pain, but the quads absolutely immobilize me.

Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    Mine is no nerves, just crippling gear I can work through the delt/glue pain, but the quads absolutely immobilize me.
    what brand r u using???????

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    If you have 6 injection spots that a shot every week you should not build up a lot of scar tissue that way 8 inj spots would be better if you are willing to try I use delts tris calves and thighs and when I am feeling ballsy I'll toss one in the traps but you need a mirror.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been injecting B-12 ED to prepare myself for my first cycle, which i added some BA and BB to in order to give a more realistic feel lol, as my first will be prop and durabolin . Site pain for me are in order of least pain =1 to most pain=6
    1. biceps. I can put 1.5 ml in there, no problem.
    2. chest. same as above
    3. quads
    4. delts
    5. triceps
    6. calves

I'm not flexible enough to do my glutes.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    All of you are missing the Lats.....it's one of my favorite spots. Just spread your wing and go in sort of front and to the side. Two lats is two more spots in the rotation = more recovery time and less scar tissue.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I've been injecting B-12 ED to prepare myself for my first cycle, which i added some BA and BB to in order to give a more realistic feel lol, as my first will be prop and durabolin . Site pain for me are in order of least pain =1 to most pain=6
    1. biceps. I can put 1.5 ml in there, no problem.
    2. chest. same as above
    3. quads
    4. delts
    5. triceps
    6. calves

I'm not flexible enough to do my glutes.
    your first prop shot in your bi will be something that will hurt...i promise...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    yep - as stated use b12 or sterile oil to help. Or id you have some EQ that is 50mg ml mix it in.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    your first prop shot in your bi will be something that will hurt...i promise...
    whelp, seeing as how there's 10% ba in my B12, i think it'll be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    whelp, seeing as how there's 10% ba in my B12, i think it'll be ok.
    So is that bodypart completely junk the next day when u mix b12 with it??? Cuz my delt hurt like a bitch and so doesnt my bi.??????

So is that bodypart completely junk the next day when u mix b12 with it??? Cuz my delt hurt like a bitch and so doesnt my bi.??????
    I put benzyl alcohol in my b-12 so it would feel more like real gear. If you cut your gear with half a ml of b-12 it will usually take some of the pain away.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Scar tissue doesnt feel pain

Kurupt3dmind is offline New Member
    mannnnnnnn im about to start my first cycle with prop for 8 weeks eod shots of 150mg, and you guys are scaring the crap outta me with this pain talk. how the hell are you supposed to work out if there's that much pain!1

Quote Originally Posted by Kurupt3dmind
    mannnnnnnn im about to start my first cycle with prop for 8 weeks eod shots of 150mg, and you guys are scaring the crap outta me with this pain talk. how the hell are you supposed to work out if there's that much pain!1
    Id def stay away from prop if u can!!

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member
    Get hold of some VIROREMONE (test Prop) from Nordic/Ferring you can stick that anywhere and it doesnt hurt a bit..............? Lovely stuff if you can get hold of it?

When my friend told me prop hurt like a bitch, I didn't believe it would be so bad. I wish I would have listened

detroit is offline Banned
    Im going to make my own Prop here real soon, im hoping that its not too painful. I have heard alot of stories about prop. My first cycle i didnt have any painful injections, but i was using Cyp and Tren . The only time it hurt was the first time i did calf injections. If my homebrew stuff is painful i may just cut it with some EQ.

screw that, im going to cut my prop with a cc of b12, i heard that'll just take the pain away, massage it after injection and u should be good to go. not to mention b12 is actually good for you and your own well being. cant go wrong and its not so expensive

joevette is offline Banned
    Prop's not that bad. I'm on my 14th week of ed prop shots. Shooting 75mg homemade (5%ba/15%bb) everday. I shoot quads and glutes and sometimes shoulders if the legs are too sore. The first two weeks were hell but now I'm used to them. In case you're wondering why I didn't go with a longer estered test, it's because of drug tested powerlifting.

Outkaster is offline New Member
    Pussy bitches! deal with the **** pain. It is not that bad. Have been on it for 3 weeks and I am sore only for a few hours after. I am taking QV batch 008 (i think)
    Man up and deal witht the pain it will be well worth it, dont let the pain deter you from prop.
    So far I have gained 15 pounds with 100mg eod prop and 40mg var ed
    the strength does not seem human!
    I LOVE GEAR!

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    don't be a pu$$y...suck it up and stick that needle in your ass...who cares that u can't sit down for the next two days...just imagine yourself in 2 months looking back and saying to yourself that it was all worth it.....or have sex..that helped out my soreness..no joke

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You can try sterile oil that will help.
    This is funny. ... sounds like a flame till you think for a sec.

the only problem with the pain that i'm worried about is the ability to work out and train with the pain. if its going to be a BIG PAIN IN THE ASS (literally) then wtf. but it doesnt matter im getting me some b12 to mix in 1000mcg should do the trick.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Im going to make my own Prop here real soon, im hoping that its not too painful. I have heard alot of stories about prop. My first cycle i didnt have any painful injections, but i was using Cyp and Tren. The only time it hurt was the first time i did calf injections. If my homebrew stuff is painful i may just cut it with some EQ.
    You'll be perfectly fine if you cut it with EQ. Or any other gear with lower BA's like deca or something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information