Thread: IP's

littlemac is offline New Member

IP's

D-bol 50mg, winny 50 mg and clomid 50, are these any good, cylcle help? how long should the cycle be and when to add winny to d-bol?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to do some research. If you did you would see Winny/Dbol cycles are a bad idea.

sniper320 is offline Member
    You should never "add winny to d-bols" first off they are both 17-aa compounds and would be very toxic to your liver. 2nd what kind of cycle are you thinking of doing? I think you need to read up on some things.

thanks, any recommendations on info. sites?

This site has more than enough info on it bro, just search.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro you need to a lot of research. If this is your first cycle I would not recommend more than 1 or 2 compounds at most. My suggestion is test e cycle only at 400-500 mg EW. But if you already have this gear on hand I'm sure you will try to use no matter what we say. So if you decide to run more than 2 compounds do the test e at 400-500mg EW for 10-12 weeks and d-bol 25-30mg ED for weeks 1-4 by that time the test e will be kicking in. Save the winny for next cycle. What is your BF%? Make sure you have clomid and nolva on hand for PCT before you start your cycle so you can treat gyno as soon as you sense it. I would use nolva at 10mg ED throughout cycle and increase to 20mg Ed During PCT and clomid 300/100/50, 14 days after last test e injection.

already ran test e, this is my 5th cyle, body fat 12%, so I should just eat the d bol tabs, and I already have clomid for when I come off the pills, save the winny for later, and I have inj. winny too, is this OK to stack with the d-bol IP's? I can only do so much research!!!! Eveyone has an opinion and they all seem good to me!

Just curious, what were your 4 previous cycles?

omnadren 250 1
    deca /winstrol 2
    deca/winstrol 3
    test e qv 250 4 just finished a month ago...

now I have on hand, d-bol, winny and clomid ip's, and winstrol depot 50 mg.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemac
    already ran test e, this is my 5th cyle, body fat 12%, so I should just eat the d bol tabs, and I already have clomid for when I come off the pills, save the winny for later, and I have inj. winny too, is this OK to stack with the d-bol IP's? I can only do so much research!!!! Eveyone has an opinion and they all seem good to me!
    Are you planning on running any test in this cycle? If not you know that it will most likely shut down your libido and with two orals they will be very liver toxic.

omnadren 250 1
    deca /winstrol 2
    deca/winstrol 3
    test e qv 250 4 just finished a month ago...

now I have on hand, d-bol, winny and clomid ip's, and winstrol depot 50 mg.
    just a rule of thumb time on=time off, but some professionals will and do run year round but i wouldn't recommend it.

wasn't planning on test e, but to avoid toxicity will probably just eat the d-bol tabs, maybe use the winstrol depot to come off the tabs, and start the clomid after the winstrol depot...?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    wasn't planning on test e, but to avoid toxicity will probably just eat the d-bol tabs, maybe use the winstrol depot to come off the tabs, and start the clomid after the winstrol depot...?
    Very bad Idea. I would run test in the cycle. No need for two orals. If you are set on using both dbol and winny and no one can change your mind I would run 3000mgs of Milk thistle ed... This is very important...Remember test is the base for any cycle... You will not see satisfying results other wise...

How long were the other cycles? You should take at least 2 months off between cycles.

The only cycle done this year was the test e, I only had 4 inj. of 250 mg every 4 days before the vile smashed!!!!! So I was anxious to jump on the d bol tabs...

Well if you are not gonna do any injectables I would do the Dbol if your goals are to bulk, the Winny if you are trying to get defined. I don't recommend doing either, but I am just trying to answer your question. Start the Clomid 24 hours after your last tab.

thanks Loz, but I do have inj. winny too, how long do you think I should take the ip d bols for? Maybe I should get rid of all my IP's and stay with the inj. gear

OK When I am saying injectable gear, I mean Test. Dbol is only good for 6 weeks tops. I only go 4 weeks because it bulks you up real quick but its not quality keepable gains. I know guys that do Dbol only cycles. They get big fast but they don't keep alot of there gains.

If you want to do the Winny you are gonna need to do 50mg a day for 6 weeks IMO.

Again I want to reiterate, there are better cycles you could do.

thanks for the info., i'll surf the site to learn some more...

If you just do d-bols you will blow up like a ballon then deflate like a ballon

Thread Information