RobM is offline New Member

Anadrol 50 advice needed PLEASE

Ok This one is simple. I am a 40 yo Male who in Oct 2003 realised I needed to lose weight (5'7 14.5 stones) Anyway now with a combination of controlled diet and exercise (much of it weight lifting) I have now shed 1.5 stone and feel a lot better. I still have a little fat around the midrif but I want to start a really intensive weight training programme to enhance my look but I do not want to look fat again. I have been given 100 Anadrol 50 (Britsh Dispensary) so to the questions.
    1. How do I take them (dosage etc)
    2. How quick will I see results (will i in fact notice any difference)
    3. I am on holiday in 4 weeks and would love to be able to take my shirt off and be proud for the 1st time in years is this a realistic expectation
    4. As my diet now is almost exclusivley protein should I stick to this for the 4 weeks whilst taking the Ana or do I need to eat carbs too?
    5. I do not have access to any other 'roids or things to stack these with. Does this matter?

Sorry for all the questions but thanks to anyone who responds

JayCutler is offline Junior Member
    That is the worst for depression i have heard , and for americans , 14.5 stones is 203 pounds , and he has lost 1.5 stones , which is 21 pounds , i have heard that clen is best from the advice i have recived on here , and am due to take it soon

simplyjakked is offline Member
    abombs are not going to make you look anything but bloated and it sounds like that isnt the look you want. anadrol is very toxic and i would strongly suggest a test with that and if you cant get any test then dont waste your time with the abombs.

Jay - Depression.. Clen ? Please explain I did not undertstand what you meant? This is my 1st time on this forum

Simplyjakked Could you please explain whaty abombs are? Are you saying Anadrol are not right for me at the moment or would they help?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Anadrol can be used pre contest for preserving muscle but in your case that's about one of the worst things you can take right now.
    You can read up on different AS on the main page under steriod profiles, also by doing a search on the board.
    Diet and cardio are the key to your goal.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    abombs are anadrol ! leave them alone for now.

Thanks a million to those of you who responded but just one more thing before i bin the Ana. How does a 40 yo guy turn his body around to look like you guys. I have done the hard part and lost the fat (or most of it anyway) but now i want to build my body in to a veritable adonis. Any tips on how to do this using (or not) using roids to assist would be gratefully recieved

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RobM
    Thanks a million to those of you who responded but just one more thing before i bin the Ana. How does a 40 yo guy turn his body around to look like you guys. I have done the hard part and lost the fat (or most of it anyway) but now i want to build my body in to a veritable adonis. Any tips on how to do this using (or not) using roids to assist would be gratefully recieved
    years of worrking out and watching your diet. Drugs can and will assist you but only if you have your diet and training in place first. If I were you the first thing i would do is post your diet in the diet forum for critique. Once this is in order the rest will start to really work for you. After your diet is in check post your workout in the workout forum. Then you will have the two most important things in line. After these things are spot on you will see more results then jumping on "roids" right away.

good luck

sniper320 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    years of worrking out and watching your diet. Drugs can and will assist you but only if you have your diet and training in place first. If I were you the first thing i would do is post your diet in the diet forum for critique. Once this is in order the rest will start to really work for you. After your diet is in check post your workout in the workout forum. Then you will have the two most important things in line. After these things are spot on you will see more results then jumping on "roids" right away.

good luck
    I agree with you 100% Damiongage

Thread Information