Thread: cycle results

ShortStack is offline New Member

Cool cycle results

More info for those that like to see some results. This was my first cycle ever. No stack just Deca . Cylce was like this went a little something like this Week 1)100mg 2)200mg 3)400mg 4)400mg 5)400mg 6)300mg 7)100mg 8)100g
    injections were every 3rd day (avoid scar tissue buildup)
    with an anabolic diet off of this website. This website is the daddy of all webs for AAS info.
    My gains went like this (due to space, I'm just hittin the big stuff)
    Week 1 Wt- 167/BF ~10% Bench- 155lb Curl (preacher) 70lb
    Week 8 Wt- 200/BF ~12% Bench- 225lb Curl 105lb
    Only sides I had from the Deca was 1) a hard on i could break 45lb plates with
    2) large muscle group cramps(dehydrated)
    Other things were like a 5lb/day weight fluctuation due to intake/output. Always lighter in the morning. As for the gains kept after cylce, I managed to stay at 190lb for a while. Due to an accident (fell 20ft) I spent a couple of weeks in ICU couldn't work out for a looooong time. I still have alot of the gains they're just around my midsection is all. I'm in the process of trying to acquire more gear. They changed the laws here in korea so it's not too easy. Workin on gettin some d-bol and try a cycle of that. I'll post those results when I get there.

BTW i would appreciate any PMs from anyone who knows anything about asiella. Please DO NOT post replies about asiella only pms. THX

KeyMastur is offline VET
    workin on gettin some gear ?? if you're lookin to get some gear off this website then you've come to the wrong place. can't be askin for stuff like that.

ShortStack is offline New Member
    definately wouldn't be askin for it here. already have source, just working out bugs with him.

Thread Information