BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member

my leg doesnt work help!!!!!!

did my first ppl test 400 injection and my leg no longer works. injected in my upper outer thigh. i woke up with slight pain and got progressively worse through out the day. i can not go threw this again i work construction and i cant be like this twice a week for two days each time for the next ten weeks. please give me some advice, or i will have to end my cycle before it starts.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Sounds like they must have alot of solvent in their mix...
    You can try cutting it with sterile USP Oil or Vitamin B12
    But if their test 400 hurts that bad then still expect some
    pain...

I'm running a 300mg/ml test now with no problems at all...
    Just sounds like PPL must use a hell of alot more solvents
    or just plain and simple alot of BA in their mix...

is there neway that i might have hit close to a nerve or something like that? maybe a glute shot will be less painful?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Quad shots usually hurt more then others for me, glutes would be better
    but it still sounds like they have alot of BA in their mix and it will still hurt..
    PPL has a rep for painful gear anyway, lots of bros have talked about this..

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi83
    is there neway that i might have hit close to a nerve or something like that? maybe a glute shot will be less painful?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    advice is - dont shoot quads unless you are very used to it - that hurts almost as much as calves for me

and yes, their t400 hurts - but then again, everyones t400 hurts - because its t400 ya dont even need solvent, just the gear coming out will feel ouchie!!!

heat it in warm water and inject just after a hot shower in the area you are hitting and it will probably work better for you

it is certainly possible that you hit a nerve - as a newbie you might not be able to tell like I would - its easy to do in the quads if your not careful and they are big ones

thanx for the advice. ive done qaud injection before with bunk sus 250 and no problem at all. i guess that cause it was bunk. i expected pain but nothing like this. i just need to be able to walk and get through a day of work. im gonna try shooting the glute next and look into to injectable b12 to help cut it. would a delt injection be a better option as i will still be able to move around all day? and can i get away with injecting once a week on friday so that i have the weekend to get me through it

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    yea the T400 hurts! I never had too much pain when I injected it but the next day was
    a mother fu**er!
    If this helps any......it gets better the longer you use it.....around week 6 it did not hurt as bad.......the second time I used it only hurt the first couple weeks...not near as bad as the first time!
    PS, I did mix the shot with deca ......maybe thats why it did not hurt as much going in..

custom fit is offline Member
    Bro, shoot that t400 in the glute. Your a trooper if you did that in the quad.

Ohh yeah listen to buff and mix it with b12

wow only hurt for the first couple weeks. thats encouraging lol. bump for once a week and delt info please

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi83
    wow only hurt for the first couple weeks. thats encouraging lol. bump for once a week and delt info please
    I like the stuff....it's cheap and it works well but I would NEVER stick that
    stuff in my delt!
    keep it in your leg and glut.......

ok sounds good. ill keep u guys to posted as to whether or not this tips help cut the pain for me

smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member
    When i did my first 3 injections i hit my quads. Believe it or not i never even felt the needle go in, is that strange or what. NO pinch no nothing, and then my forth shot i hit some thing. It hurt so i stoped and pull it out, then changed needles and shot it in my ass. But i never have any pain untill the next day or two. I ENJOY pain..

hey this may be a gay idea but what about injecting the half cc into three or four differnt spots?? ne chance that will help??

lol i havnt ever heard of that.

yeah i know that sounds really dumb but that actual injecting doesnt hurt abit for me. its all the fun stuff that i wake up to that hurts. honestly now im thinking of trying this so someone help me out

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Inject SLOWWW. Might help a Little.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I am in week 4 of ppl T400 two shots a week and i could hardly move my leg even when i shot in the gulte, so after four shots-two in each gulte I went to the delt. The next shot didn't hurt as bad and the last shot was nearly painless. It takes about 3 weeks I guess. It did hurt like a mofo though.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    LOL...I did the same thing, I probably had 1 of the first bottles of denkall T400. We drove to TJ the day after the dist got it in. I hit 2cc's into my delt and thought it was gonna be the greatest thing ever. I couldn't use my arm for a week...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just stretch in the morning before you go to work. Take all the pain at once and physically stretch the muscle all the way out to loosen it up for the day. That works for me.

Thread Information