Thread: Hushmail?

Steroids101 is offline Member

Hushmail?

Whenver its loading, I ussually have to wait until it times out to log in. The loading stage litterally takes 999 minutes and 99 seconds. Is there some kind of setting or something to make this thing go faster?? Thanks for any help.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I have that problem too if I have anything at all open at the same time, close out everything first, then log into it. Might help

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Whenver its loading, I ussually have to wait until it times out to log in. The loading stage litterally takes 999 minutes and 99 seconds. Is there some kind of setting or something to make this thing go faster?? Thanks for any help.

What kind of Internet Service do you have? I have a cable connection and I have no problem with my ziplip account.... but my buddy on dial-up has to wait for long periods of time like you too.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    What kind of Internet Service do you have? I have a cable connection and I have no problem with my ziplip account.... but my buddy on dial-up has to wait for long periods of time like you too.
    Cable- 100mbps I don't think its that. Its really annoying because if I accidentally close explorer then I have to wait a whole day to get back in!

palequail is offline Banned
    I use Hushmail everyday and it works fine for me.....Don't know buddy..contact them.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    or else try something else? cyber-rights, ziplip

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    It's not hushmail, it's your computer. I get on at home in no time but I can't at work because their systems are junk. Could be either your system itself or your internet connection. Just because your provider says you'll get a certain speed doesn't mean you will. Have them run tests on your lines. It's free. Just give them a call and tell them your having connection problems.

Thread Information