cooper is offline New Member

Time to remove Gyno?

As I had stated in a previous thread, I have a small lump behind my right nipple that might be Gyno ( I am not using any steroids but, used prohormones in the past). I do plan on getting to the Doctor to get it looked at hopefully, next week. However, I don't know how long the lump has been there. I was wondering how long can someone have Gyno and still get results from taking Nolva to remove it? If the Nolva does in fact work, how long does it usually take to go away? I now have L-dex in hand and still waiting on the Nolva.
    Also, if I choose to self medicate, how many mg of Nolva should I take and should I break it up over the day? I was thinking of starting at 60mg. Remember, I am not taking any steroids so the only test I've got going is from my own "boys". Thank you for your experienced comments and suggestions.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Once you have that lump the only way to get rid of it is by having it cut out by a Dr.
    Sorry bro but nolva isn't going to help you now..

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Once you have that lump the only way to get rid of it is by having it cut out by a Dr.
    Sorry bro but nolva isn't going to help you now..
    Ouch! That is not what I wanted to hear. But I will have to play with the cards I am delt.
    It has only been a week or so? I also find it very strange that it is only occuring in one pectoral. Is this common? Anyone ever get it in just one?

I have only had a burning feeling once and that was about three days ago. I can't understand why my body is pulling this on me now? I will get to the Doc next week and also have all my blood work done to see where I stand with my T levels and what not.

Anyone ever had a lump and succesfully removed it with Nolva or know (personally) someone who has had success with a lump without resorting to the knife?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper
    Ouch! That is not what I wanted to hear. But I will have to play with the cards I am delt.
    It has only been a week or so? I also find it very strange that it is only occuring in one pectoral. Is this common? Anyone ever get it in just one?

I have only had a burning feeling once and that was about three days ago. I can't understand why my body is pulling this on me now? I will get to the Doc next week and also have all my blood work done to see where I stand with my T levels and what not.

Anyone ever had a lump and succesfully removed it with Nolva or know (personally) someone who has had success with a lump without resorting to the knife?
    Wait...When did the symtoms start? You don't develop a lump in 3 days bro.
    Keep taking the nolva. I thought u were weeks into this cycle...

No cycle here, yet............ I was just about to do my first "real" cycle. I have done prohormones in the past, last one about 2 months ago. Anyway, I found this lump about 5 or 6 days ago. I was about to start my first cycle so, I was giving myself a quick once over to asess any negative changes I might encounter. All of a sudden, I feel a small lump? "What the fu@k is this?
    I don't think it has been there that long. I will have my Nova in a couple days. If the Doc/ is not sure after the initial evaluation, I will self prescribe 60mg of aNolva a day. I'm not sure how my body will react to Nolva as I have never taken it before. Any bad first experiences out there?

I have to believe sh!t happens for a reason. Maybe by having this minor problem, I will learn to avoid placing myself in any other compromising conditions. I will keep you guys posted if I learn anything enlightning. I would love to hear any other experiences regarding this situation. Anyone ever had a lump on just one side?

beefydragon is offline Member
    i had gyno surgery when i was 16... it's no fun but well worth the investment... well at least my insurance paid for it...
    anyhow, i wish my surgeon would have removed some fat along the side of my chest under the arm pit, it's so hard to burn these fat off to give a good definition... at any rate, i'm still glad i don't have bitch tits anymore...
    these days the incisions are getting smaller.. usually they go under your nipple between the dark and pale skin... so it's not noticible unless you really tried to find it.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Gyno surgery SUCKS! Especially when you have to pay out of pocket.

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    I already posted this on ASN for you, but here it is again.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    AIMS: We aimed to confirm suggestions that tamoxifen

SOURCE: Breast. 2004 Feb; 13(1): 61-5
    INTERNATIONAL STANDARD SERIAL NUMBER: 0960-9776
    Scotland

Well, I went to see the Doc yesterday. She did not think it was gyno. I am going in for an ultrasound on Thursday to have it looked at. At the very least, this experience will keep me on my toes for when I do any real cycles and to NEVER start a cycle without anti E's on hand.
    In the mean time, I've started l-dex .5 mg ed until I get my Nolva

I will keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the help.

Cooper

Corn Bread is offline New Member

pestis is offline Junior Member

Scotland

Bump for some opinions on this research.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by PERSIANBOLIC

Scotland

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

I'm gonna hold off on getting my lump cut the hell out!

N4cer is offline Member
    Nice post, persianbolic.

Thread Information