anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Would you Add anything?

im looking to start my second cycle shortly but i want it to be a very good one.. i was happy with my dbol and test cycle last time but i just want to be more of a maniac! lol.. im 22yrs old 5'7 currently 175lbs..this is what i have set up for the next cycle.. if there is anything else anyone would recommend to add please let me know..looking to know what would mix well for strength, mass and being ripped

b-12 1cc Eod wk 1-3
    qv test250 500mgs/week wk 1-10
    qv deca300 300mgs/week wk 1-9
    nolva 10mgs/day

pct
    clomid
    b-12 1cc Eod
    nolva 20mgs/day

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run out the test to 14wks and the deca to 12. You may kick start this with 35mg of dbol for the first 4 wks. Other than that looks good

palequail is offline Banned
    Yeah I'd throw in some Dbol for the first 4 weeks...or some Prop the first four weeks...with 50mg ED or 100mg EOD

thanks, i think im going to go with what you said pale... reason being is i can mix the prop with the b-12 for the first 4 weeks, so that will work.. ive read people talking about prop but to be honest i dont really know what it is, so im going to have to go read up on it first!..thanks

palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    thanks, i think im going to go with what you said pale... reason being is i can mix the prop with the b-12 for the first 4 weeks, so that will work.. ive read people talking about prop but to be honest i dont really know what it is, so im going to have to go read up on it first!..thanks
    Prop= Testosterone Propionate ...it is a fast acting test ester so the testosterone gets realeased in a few days were as Test Enanthate gets realeased in about 7-8 days or so....but yeah reading is a great idea.

yes i read it on the profile page and sounds really good.. basically its fast acting like you said and by the time the 4 weeks are up the enanthate will be kicking in taking over.. its nice.. oh and i forgot to add 200mgs/ed of b6 through whole cycle

Thread Information