Beast 03 is offline Banned

Gyno... need help plz

Hey guys, i did a cycle about 2 months ago now and i took 20mg/d novaldex for 1 week after my cycle.. a novice cycle. Anyway, just now after 2 months of my last injection, for the past 2 weeks i've noticed that my nipples have swolen up and it's for sure gyno, i have about 10-12%bf so it's not just fat or w/e. So i would really appreciate it if you guys could give me some advice on how to get rid of it, i am going to start 2 weeks of novaldex 20mg/d at the end of this week.. is that enough? what would you recommend? Also, would this make me more prone to gyno through-out my next cycles?
    p.s. i live in Canada so i think gyno surgery is free on your health insurance or something but i'd rather avoid that unless i have no option.
    Thx.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What's does your cycle look like now? This is important to help you.

Also if you are showing signs of Estrogen related gyno then you should run 80mg of Nolva until the symptoms go away and then run 20mg of Nolva through the rest of the cycle

i did 20mg/d of DBol and 2cc of sus a week... i know tris was a stupid cycle but i gained 15 pounds and lost 4 so w/e. Anyone have suggestions on how to get rid of the gyno?

Run the nolva at 80mg ED until the symptoms are gone and then run 20mg for a week or 2.

Did you run clomid durring PCT?

no just novaldex for a week at 20mg/d...

80mg/d... **** isn't that dangerous or something lol. that's a lot, and expensive but w/e... anyone else care to back this up?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    would u rather have bitch tits
    see if u can get some armidex its stronger than nolva
    mud man is right on the nolva and if you think it will be too pricey think about how much gyno surgery will cost you if you dont take care of it right now

good luck

You need to run PCT...... this is why you are having problems...... You need to run clomid to stimulat LH and get your HPTA back up.

Nolva is best when fighting signs of gyno........ Nolva blocks the receptor sites where AI's like l-dex just stop the conversion of test to estrogen.

ok guys thx a lot, i'll try and do the nolva but just to make sure... ur sayin 80mg/d until it goes away and then 20mg/d for 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Beast 03
    ok guys thx a lot, i'll try and do the nolva but just to make sure... ur sayin 80mg/d until it goes away and then 20mg/d for 2 weeks?
    That's correct........ but you also said you didn't run PCT (Nolva for a week will not cut it)

You should run:

Day 1 300mg Clomid
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid

Durring those days run the Nolva at 80mg until the symptoms go away and then 20mg for the remainder of PCT and 7 days past it (to day 37)

ur sayin i should still do the clomid even tho i finished my cycle 2 months ago?? how long do u think it'll take for the gyno to go away with 80mg ED so i know how much to buy?

Yes still run PCT......... without blood work it's hard to say if you recovered yet but I would bet everything I have you're not.

With the gyno symptoms it could be a week, a few days who knows everyone is different and it depends on how long you have had the symptoms.

Do you feel any lumps behind your nipples?

yea i've got lumps behind both nipples and they are rarely itchy but it's for sure gyno, my left nipple is worse bcuz some FVCK NIPPLE CRIPPLED ME!!! i'm so angry about that. I try to leave them alone but they are painful when touched like in bed when i roll over on my stomach if my nipples touch the bed its soar.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast 03
    yea i've got lumps behind both nipples and they are rarely itchy but it's for sure gyno, my left nipple is worse bcuz some FVCK NIPPLE CRIPPLED ME!!! i'm so angry about that. I try to leave them alone but they are painful when touched like in bed when i roll over on my stomach if my nipples touch the bed its soar.
    I thought you only had signs of gyno........ bro, it's too late you have it...... in almost all cases you will need to have the lump and gland cut out.

Some guys have said that they have "cured" their gyno by running higher dosages of an AI...... the lump would either shrink or disappear..... IMO I don't belive it but it may be worth a try.

You should still run PCT and run the nolva so the lumps do not get bigger.

Good luck

ah sh!t...

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I agree with THEMUDMAN I agree "You should run:

Day 1 300mg Clomid
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid

Durring those days run the Nolva at 80mg until the symptoms go away and then 20mg for the remainder of PCT and 7 days past it (to day 37)"

hmm well i just hope that this 80mg ED of noval "cures" it. Thx a lot TheMudMan.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    My lump is no longer there because I upped the intake of nolva. I would give that A try if its not too late

Thread Information