cycle tweeking needed bros

weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    weeks 1-14 test e 600mg a wk
    weeks 1-14 eq 500mg a wk
    weeks 6-17 prop 50mg ed
    weeks 11-17 winni .60cc ed (420mg a wk)
    weeks 4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20 clen 100mcd ed
    weeks 1-17 nolva 10mg ed
    weeks 17-20 pct( day after last winni and prop shot) nolva 20 mg ed clomid 100mg ed
    hcg on hand

any opinions on this i want to gain 15-25lbs and look ripped
    my stats 5,9' 190lbs 13%-15% b/f (3 cycles completed) training on/off for 12 years

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Uh, you might gain the weight, but as for being ripped at 13-15%, not gonna happen. You'd have to cut first and get your bodyfat down considerably. You're not going to be able to cut major bodyfat and gain 15-25lbs, that's for sure.

and why the extra test in the middle/end? That will have you at nearly a gram/week. That's quite a bit.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Eliminate the prop,it's not need.Sorry to pee on your parade,but I seriously doubt you'll get ripped from this cycle.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Changed some things in it:

weeks 1-4 dbol 35mg ed
    weeks 1-14 eq 500mg a wk
    weeks 14-17 prop 75mg ed
    weeks 12-17 winni .60cc ed (420mg a wk)
    weeks 4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20 clen 100mcg ed
    weeks 1-17 nolva 20mg ed
    weeks 17-20 pct( day after last winni and prop shot) nolva 20 mg ed clomid 100mg ed
    hcg on hand

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks guys
    what can i add to this cycle to get ripped i thought the clen would reduce my body fat im running it for 9-10 weeks 1wk on 1 wk off and the winni would give me hard defined muscle and the eq is more of a solid defined muscle builder and prop also gives you harder defined muscle as well as some mass the test e and dbol are my main mass builders the other are my definition and hardening agents

am i wrong on this if so what can i add to this cycle to look ripped im moving to miami florida in december and we all know its always freakin hot there so i want to look ripped for all the milfs
    thanks guys all the help is very appreciated

You could run prop the entire cycle and drop the Enan........ but if diet and cardio is in check then you could also cut on this cycle as well........ the only thing you will need to wait a few weeks after the cycle is done to shed the water you will hold.

drop test e, and prop 1-14 but without the test e i will not gain as much mass right
    know i mean i want to look ripped as in big, defined and hard (i dont want to look all big and bulky like a wrestler) or i dont want to look like some ck model
    i am a little big now i want another 20lbs of hard defined muscle

hey mud running prop for 14 weeks ed that **** hurts like hell
    cant i get what i want with this cycle that you modified for me

weeks 1-4 dbol 35mg ed
    weeks 1-14 eq 500mg a wk
    weeks 14-17 prop 75mg ed
    weeks 1-17 nolva 20mg ed
    hcg on hand
    thanks mudman and everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    drop test e, and prop 1-14 but without the test e i will not gain as much mass right
    know i mean i want to look ripped as in big, defined and hard (i dont want to look all big and bulky like a wrestler) or i dont want to look like some ck model
    i am a little big now i want another 20lbs of hard defined muscle

hey mud running prop for 14 weeks ed that **** hurts like hell
    cant i get what i want with this cycle that you modified for me

weeks 1-4 dbol 35mg ed
    weeks 1-14 eq 500mg a wk
    weeks 14-17 prop 75mg ed
    weeks 1-17 nolva 20mg ed
    hcg on hand
    thanks mudman and everyone else
    You have to decide either you want to rip up and diet or you want mass and eat geared towards that goal........

But yes you can run that cycle and still look good just not ripped if you're trying to put a lot of size on..........

I ran Cyp and Enan in cycle and after the cycle was complete I was cut not ripped because I ate clean and did cardio through the cycles.

okay how about this i just want to gain about 20lbs muscle and be defined and solid (cut up) and ill take care of the ripped part after my cycle is over.

so honestly in your opinion could i possibly acheive about a 20lb increase in muscle as well as get cut with this cycle i have used winni before with test and it has always gave hard defined muscle at the end thats what i want along with more mass from the dbol and test
    Last edited by juiceinthehood; 06-08-2004 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    okay how about this i just want to gain about 20lbs muscle and be defined and solid (cut up) and ill take care of the ripped part after my cycle is over
    Adding 20lbs will be hard without adding a little bit of fat.... But if you eat clean then you should keep your bf lower and will be able to lose the extra fat after PCT.

Good luck bro............. It's very hard to do both

so honestly in your opinion could i possibly acheive about a 20lb increase in muscle as well as get cut with this cycle i have used winni before with test and it has always gave hard defined muscle at the end thats what i want along with more mass from the dbol and test

i will eat as clean as possible but the clen should reduce my b/f by alot when i have used it the years ago my b/f went from 15% to 8-9% and i used it for 9 weeks at 100mcg ed 1week on 1 week off while i was running sus250 and eq as well as winni at the end

thanks guys good luck

im gonna get so freakin huge just kidding but i will look gooooooooooood hopefully my body will make up for me looking like shrek

Thread Information