NATTY is offline Associate Member

Am I being unsafe?

Hey fellas, 2 days into my prop cycle, 75 mg ed for six weeks and I was wondering if i am being stupid not running an anti-e alongside. I onbviously have nolvadex on hand and clomid for PCT but I'm getting a little bit nervous. Should I be running 10 or 20 mg ed and just rest easy as opposed to worrying?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Estrogen provides gains on cycle, thats why many guys don't run an anti-E unless they notice gyno symptoms. Opinions differ, mine is that you should wait until you see gyno symptoms - you may not, and thus end up jumping the gun if you start one. The fact that you have it on hand is good, that means you are prepared no matter what.

alright bro thanks for the advice I guess Im just nervous about growing a pair of shmeeebes

fabry is offline Senior Member
    use nolva and clomid for pct

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    id use it during cycle, but thats just me, and if you're gyno prone, deffo use during

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    its definitley better to use nolvadex as preventive medication imo

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATTY
    Hey fellas, 2 days into my prop cycle, 75 mg ed for six weeks and I was wondering if i am being stupid not running an anti-e alongside. I onbviously have nolvadex on hand and clomid for PCT but I'm getting a little bit nervous. Should I be running 10 or 20 mg ed and just rest easy as opposed to worrying?
    Need to run the anti's throughout the cycle....25mg/day of Ldex and 10mg/day of nolva. Estrogen will still be well above normal physiological levels, so you'll get estrogen's anabolic effects. However, water retention should be kept in check with those doses. Water retention means elevated BP....elevated BP means inefficient oxygenation of muscles during strenuous activity= not able to expend max output.
    einstein

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    its definitley better to use nolvadex as preventive medication imo
    Not if your not prone to gyno. I don't run anti's except ldex when I'm cutting.
    I do however keep nolva on hand just incase.
    Estrogen isn't such a bad thing...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Not if your not prone to gyno.
    meant to throw that in there. if your not prone to it then don't take anti-e's and just save your money. but if you are then i think its better as preventive medication.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    meant to throw that in there. if your not prone to it then don't take anti-e's and just save your money. but if you are then i think its better as preventive medication.
    On a first cycle it doesn't hurt to use anti's, although you won't know if your prone to gyno unless you run a cycle without them.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I use them all the time. Taking them doesnt hinder gains enough for me to risk having man boobs

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You are running 525mg of testosterone (with a light ester, propinate) per week - to me that's enough to warrant 10mg of Nolvadex or 50mg of Proviron per day...

Matto20 is offline Member
    the worst that could happen is you could grow a perky set. why would you even think about taking that chance? i'd run the anti-e's if i were you.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATTY
    No need for Clomid for Anti-e's that's for PCT. I'd run Nolva 20mg ED... how much did you pay for your Nolva? and compare that to how much it cost for a cosmetic surgery? you figure the math.

Bro I have the clomid for PCT and only for PCT as I stated in my thread. Also I am not an idiot I have nolvadex on hand I was just wanting to hear what people thought about waiting untill signs of gyno showed up. THanks for all the replies

Thread Information