Thread: anavar w/o test

heater is offline Junior Member

anavar w/o test

i am thinking of doing a anavar only cycle. I did and anavar prop cycle but was stopped too early bc of testing. Can anyone help me out with a good way to do the anavar only?

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heater
    i am thinking of doing a anavar only cycle. I did and anavar prop cycle but was stopped too early bc of testing. Can anyone help me out with a good way to do the anavar only?
    the usual var cycle is 6-8 weeks @ 30-40 mg/day for the average sized male.
    PCT should be taken afterwards as well, though you won't have too much problems at all recovering. taking either ALA, milk thistle, or tyler liver's detox, along with policosanol, should help counteract the bulk of the sides related to liver issues and lipids respectively, making the cycle extremely safe, effective, and **** near side-effect free.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey Matt, what are 'tyler liver's detox, along with policosanol' never heard of them before, info appreciated

as to var w/o test, hmm why without test? tbh i wouldnt run it alone, but ill wait to see why u wanna do it w/o

fabry is offline Senior Member
    tyler detox is a supplement with lots of ingredients that will help your liver to stay clean while on "bad" orals!
    (do a search for "af store", the same that sell yohimburn)! no idea about policosanol...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hey Matt, what are 'tyler liver's detox, along with policosanol' never heard of them before, info appreciated

as to var w/o test, hmm why without test? tbh i wouldnt run it alone, but ill wait to see why u wanna do it w/o
    If he's trying to cut a think a Var only cycle is fine...... it's mild on HPTA and should have no libido problems....... also Var doesn't aromatize so there's no need to wory about bloating as well........ If he's prone to libido problems when getting shut down Proviron will do the trick and will also help harden him up some.

thanks fabry,

tyler's liver detox is simply a product that can help one maintain normal liver values while on oral steroids . however, anavar is definitely the most mild of the popular orals and is actually often given to recovering alcoholics, so its liver toxicity is nothing to fear. with a small amount of supplementation (via tyler's, milk thistle, or ala..) you should be juuuuust fine.

policosonal is just one plant sterol (among many) that can help bring about positive changes in the lipid profile (regarding good and bad cholesterol). oral steroids can wreak havoc on cholesterol levels (although anavar, again, has the mildest effect) so it is a good idea to supplement your CLEAN diet with a policosanol to keep your arteries un-clogged.

as far as running var without test, that is not a problem at all. many many people do it and i have yet to hear of anyone being disappointed, nor have i been disappointed. var only cycles are extremely safe and effective and can do amazing things with regard to cutting and strength gain. you won't achieve drastic mass gains on var-only unless you up your calorie intake - which is difficult because anavar tends to suppress the appetite. however, it is possible for significant mass gain, though it might be a good idea to try things such as B12 injections or smoking/eating/vaporizing good dope (not schwagg) to help promote hunger.

i have never experienced any sides from var only cycles and have never heard of anyone else either. a member on here, dFlood, is actually on a var-only cycle right now (i think) and has been reporting excellent gains. HPTA recovery is also easy as hell with this compound.

var ****ing rules. i'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If he's trying to cut a think a Var only cycle is fine...... it's mild on HPTA and should have no libido problems....... also Var doesn't aromatize so there's no need to wory about bloating as well........ If he's prone to libido problems when getting shut down Proviron will do the trick and will also help harden him up some.
    good call on the proviron .

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    If you want to do Var only, run it at 50mg a day...

so i am 6'2 195lbs. how much should i take a day?

palequail is offline Banned
    Get ready to spend some money on a Var only cycle...

so i am 6'2 195lbs. how much should i take a day?
    40 to 50mg ED for 6 to 8 weeks

what is the best type of var

and should i start off from day one with 50mg and do 50mg ed for 6 weeks or is there another way i should do it?

I used QV and loved it...... it's cheap and it worked great...... You could also get it cheaper if your source carries powders.

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Get ready to spend some money on a Var only cycle...
    Yeah, but it's money well spent. My body is a temple. Look at it this way - would you put regular unleaded in a Rolls Royce?

has anyone heard of joint side effects (ligament and tendons weakening) with var, similar to winny? also var comes in 10mg tabs and 5mg tabs right? Which one should i try to get, I am guessing the 10mg but i didn't know if there was an advantage.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    has anyone heard of joint side effects (ligament and tendons weakening) with var, similar to winny? also var comes in 10mg tabs and 5mg tabs right? Which one should i try to get, I am guessing the 10mg but i didn't know if there was an advantage.

haven't heard of that - Var uses a different mechanism than Winny

Soup is offline Associate Member
    anyone know what mg the PPL var is?

Thread Information