Thread: cycle question

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

cycle question

was running sostenon redijects 750 mgs every m w f for 4 weeks but do to money situation and source can not get more was thiking of doing 500 mgs of sostenon a week twice a week m and f for 7 more weeks, by doing this i will not run out as quickly and cycle can be longer. my question is will i still see growth if i drop the dosage of sostenon and only take it twice a week at 500 mgs instead of three times a week at 750 mgs? thanks

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Why the hell would you be running 750mgx3=2.25grams of test per week?

And even running 500mg twice per week is still a gram, which is quite high.

You should probably do some reading so you have a clue as to what you're doing.

And it's SUSTANON .

get up some more dough and get a decent cycle ran. half ass cycled will leave you depressed/pissed/ and lookin exactly how you did 2 weeks before you started cycling.
    get some more dough up to buy 3 more weeks of sust atleast, to make it a 10 week cycle of 500 mg per week.also buy clomid for pct.sustanon has test prop in it, so if you care enough about keeping your blood levels steady, you would have to shoot it EOD. if your only gonna do 500 mg's a week, do a calculation of how many mg's you need to be shooting EOD, rather than just shooting on mondays and fridays. if you shoot on mondays and fridays your blood levels will fluctuate causing you to have some BAD side effects. just get some more money up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by supirman45

And it's SUSTANON.

he means, he wants to shoot a rediject every m,w,f to MAKE it 750 mg weekly. now that he doesnt have money he can only do 2 redijects twice weekly only making it a 500mg/week cycle.

njk

And it's SUSTANON.
    first off dude, learn not to jump down a person's throat, you read it wrong and you had to be corrected. i can not stand it when some little kid that got a little bigger from a cycle thinks he knows everything and talks down to people, and bro if that is you in the pic you got a lot of work to do before you start taking your shirt off.

Quote Originally Posted by njk
    was running sostenon redijects 750 mgs every m w f
    Very confusing English if that's the case. I'm hoping English is your second language. Given the sentence above, one would easily think he is doing 750mg every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday as he wrote...

first off dude, learn not to jump down a person's throat, you read it wrong and you had to be corrected. i can not stand it when some little kid that got a little bigger from a cycle thinks he knows everything and talks down to people, and bro if that is you in the pic you got a lot of work to do before you start taking your shirt off.
    Funny post. Let me see your picture. I didn't "get a little bigger from a cycle" and think I know everything. Perhaps you should learn English and then there would have been no confusion...

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    he means, he wants to shoot a rediject every m,w,f to MAKE it 750 mg weekly. now that he doesnt have money he can only do 2 redijects twice weekly only making it a 500mg/week cycle.
    so should i try to get more shots, if not, m and f is a bad idea, but i heard you can shoot sostenon every 3 days.

njk
    Funny post. Let me see your picture. I didn't "get a little bigger from a cycle" and think I know everything. Perhaps you should learn English and then there would have been no confusion...
    bro, your really not that big , i am mean you are a little bloated and have some nice fat around the abdominal area, but besides that your arms are small , got some gyno, nice titties, so take my advice you probably look better with a shirt on not off. just being honest.

Ok njk, I apologize for jumping on you... I should have tried harder to decipher your original post.

As for doing 2 shots/week- bud, you're still running 500mg which is a decent dose. People say to use sust every 3 days b/c it has the test prop ester in it, which has a half life of approximately 3 days. To keep your blood test levels as consistent as possible, people feel it is necessary to do sust shots every three days.

bro, your really not that big , i am mean you are a little bloated and have some nice fat around the abdominal area, but besides that your arms are small , got some gyno, nice titties, so take my advice you probably look better with a shirt on not off. just being honest.
    WTF? I'm not bloated at all, yes I have some fat in the abdominal area, my arms are 16.5 and I'm only 5'7, I have no gyno, my chest is large.

And I don't try to get bigger; this is the size I want to be. Not everybody wants to be so big that they can't move.... I've been there before and it wasn't fun.

njk
    [QUOTE=supirman45]WTF? I'm not bloated at all, yes I have some fat in the abdominal area, my arms are 16.5 and I'm only 5'7, I have no gyno, my chest is large.

And I don't try to get bigger; this is the size I want to be. Not everybody wants to be so big that they can't move.... I've been there before and it wasn't fun.[/QUOT
    point proven, didn't mean to flame, but you had it coming, all joking aside you got a good foundation but need to rip up, hey no one is perfect just try not to sound like you are at times.

ya you might be able to get away with shooting it every 3 days.you might still see some sides, but you'd be running enough test to make some good gains.

I'm 5'7 200lbs. And you didn't flame me, you merely posted inaccuracies. I've only been dieting for a month, so I'll be down to 7-8% in about another month or two. You trying to bash me has no effect, since never once did I say I was big, never once did I say I was lean, never once did I say anything about me. I merely responded to your very poorly written post which said "was running sostenon redijects 750 mgs every m w f ". Now, when a normal person reads that, it says that you are doing 750mgx every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - exactly what it says.

I'm done speaking with the uneducated likes of you, so good day.

supirman - signing off this pointless thread.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    stop this ridiculous drama bullsh*t.... are you guys still in High School?

njk.... i would stick with a single ester test as there are less sides and its easier to keep stable blood levels with enth or cyp than sustanon . you can run the sust 2x a week at 500 mgs/wk total, but you'd honestly have better results with a single ester test.

-MC

Thread Information