musclehead1 is offline Member

injection question

hey guys how long should i wait till i inject myself? i just came back from the gym and i dont want blood to be squirting everywhere.

immy is offline Associate Member
    i try to inject the same time everyday to keep my blood levels straight?

ARATADOG is offline Associate Member
    sounds like u need to do some research before picking up a needle. You in ject into your muscles thus intramuscular innjection. You may pierce a vien on the way in but you wont resemble a fountain of blood. Have you done this before?

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ARATADOG
    sounds like u need to do some research before picking up a needle. You in ject into your muscles thus intramuscular innjection. You may pierce a vien on the way in but you wont resemble a fountain of blood. Have you done this before?

actually yah i have injected buddies before, but on days that they have a late workout (usually they get it at nite) and the needle passes through a vein there is blood that comes out sometime more than others... usually it is a couple if drops... and i just dont want that to happen to me on my first try thats all (i know its not a huge amount or anything)

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    actually yah i have injected buddies before, but on days that they have a late workout (usually they get it at nite) and the needle passes through a vein there is blood that comes out sometime more than others... usually it is a couple if drops... and i just dont want that to happen to me on my first try thats all (i know its not a huge amount or anything)
    If your really worries about it just hit the glutes you have almost a 100% chance of not hitting a vein or blood vessel
    NDG

beefydragon is offline Member
    depends on which body part you worked out today... upper body or lower body... take a hot shower and it'll get you all relaxed again...

Thread Information