spoc is offline Junior Member

ephedra or clen?

whats a better fat burner to go on ephedra or clen and also which one is safer...ive heard some horrible stories involving ephedra before, the worst one being someone dying from its side effects, but i havent heard too much about clen.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i have used both, and i prefer ephedra. clen would make me mad hungry and get the shakes and tremors and sweat too...try low doses of ephedra to see how your body reacts to it...

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Clen is supposed to be stronger than ephedrine. As far as safety, both are safe if used properly. Most guys who are looking to cut hardcore do 2weeks of an ECA stack (Ephdrine Caffine Asprin) and then 2 weeks clen, and repeat. It helps let the beta receptors clean out.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    i just ordered animal cut. ill get it in a few days and i might take ephedrine with it

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Do a 2 weeks clen ...2 weeks ECA stack if you can. That will work best.

This is just a sidenote, but I find it ironic that you are worried about the 'horror stories' on ephedra but you drop Ex and smoke pot like its nothing: http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=105144

alright buddy first of all i dont drop x and smoke pot likes its nothing, just so happens i got f*ucked over for doing it at the wrong time, first time i ever did the s*hit and i gotta admit it was pretty sick, probably safer then any roid ill be sticking in my ass in the future, and i dont hear of anyone dying from smoking some weed either

No no no, my point was to comfort you, saying that if you have stuff like that then doing something like clen or ephedra will be nothing to you. Its like saying you are afraid to ride a mountain bike when you are a BMX champion, it should be nothing.

And if you are so worried about the safety of steroids , why are you taking them? Do you honestly think the benefits outweigh the risks? Its not worth it to everyone, just food for thought before you consider a cycle.

im not worried or i wouldnt be going on them, just wanna know all the facts beforehand, and thats why there is people like yourself to tell me...thanks

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spoc
    alright buddy first of all i dont drop x and smoke pot likes its nothing, just so happens i got f*ucked over for doing it at the wrong time, first time i ever did the s*hit and i gotta admit it was pretty sick, probably safer then any roid ill be sticking in my ass in the future, and i dont hear of anyone dying from smoking some weed either
    some your @ss off and die lungless and stupid
    while i die big,sexy,and buff! j/k

Thread Information