spoc is offline Junior Member

i gotta take a drug test can i pass?

the other day my dad tells me he just bought my whole family some life insurance bull**** and because im over 18 they gotta give me a blood test to make sure i dont have any diseases or on any drugs...the good thing is i didnt begin my cycle yet so i got lucky there, but i smoke pot and dropped some ecstacy may2/4 weekend....is there anyway i can come out clean here lol??...anything i can drink or take??? i heard alot of cranberry juice until the test might do it, which is in about 3 to 4 weeks

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude thats goin to be well over a month i don;t thing either one of those will be detectable by then.,.. just stay clean until then...

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah you need to load up on niacin for a few days along with cranberry juice. Gallons of cranberry and water a day and you may pass. Heroin and Coke my come up since you did x.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    yeah you need to load up on niacin for a few days along with cranberry juice. Gallons of cranberry and water a day and you may pass. Heroin and Coke my come up since you did x.
    this is true... coke is only like a 3 day detection though, not sure about heroin...

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    It actually depends, if you use pot frequently then it stays in your system 1-4 weeks. If its a once a month thing 1-10 days. For all other drugs its roughly the same. So thinks like codine and coke and heroin and meth will go away within about 4 days if used in small amounts and very rarely. However if you drop e every weekend some of the chemicals can take up to 6 weeks to exit the body.

It actually depends, if you use pot frequently then it stays in your system 1-4 weeks. If its a once a month thing 1-10 days. For all other drugs its roughly the same. So thinks like codine and coke and heroin and meth will go away within about 4 days if used in small amounts and very rarely. However if you drop e every weekend some of the chemicals can take up to 6 weeks to exit the body.
    true i remeber reading about how it can almost buiild up in your system... i guess we would need more infor in order to help ya out then spoc... if your a frequent smoker you could be cutting it close but im taking it that the last time you smoked or did x was may 2 and 4..... and your test isn;t for 3-4 weeks.... if thats the cause (and your not a hibitual smoker) then you have about two months and thus should be ok...

true i remeber reading about how it can almost buiild up in your system... i guess we would need more infor in order to help ya out then spoc... if your a frequent smoker you could be cutting it close but im taking it that the last time you smoked or did x was may 2 and 4..... and your test isn;t for 3-4 weeks.... if thats the cause (and your not a hibitual smoker) then you have about two months and thus should be ok...

spoc is offline Junior Member
    nice i should be alright then

Thread Information