Thread: juice and weed?

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member

juice and weed?

whats up guys, i have a question, might be a dumb one, but it's been on my mind the past few days. aight, im currently on my 4th cycle, started the 4th week 2day, im 20 years old, 6 foot, 208, 11 % bf. its consists of this:
    Test Prop 100mg EOD week 1-12
    Dbol 40mg ED week 1-5
    Deca 300mg/week week 1-10
    Supertest 250 500mg/week week 1-12
    takin nolva at 10mg a day, and have the pct already in check...

ok enough of that, here is my question, lol. During this cycle i'm smoking weed also. usually 1-2 joints a day, yeah i love it better than alcohol. The thing is im making great gains, averaging about 3-3.5 lbs a week. So is the weed stopping me from growing?? i eat even MORE when i do it too, and no junk food. My buddies talk **** that i do it while on, but they are on juice too, and im growing more than them?? i would just like to hear what ya'll have to say, i know im gonna get all sorts of criticism here, lol, either corrective or not. have any of you ever smoked while on a cycle? did you have good gains? just wondering here, thanks, and juice up!
    TJuiceFreakX

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    i smoke during bulking cycles if im having a hard time eating. might want to use some extra anti estrogens but ive never had a problem.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think smoking weed is bad on cycle. I think it helps and the reason is what you said. Higher caloric intake. I don't do any drugs but I don't think it is that bad if you choose to.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    there is nothing better than test and a bong hit, JMO

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    One thing I noticed for myslef is after my post-workout shake, my hunger is still there, but not very prononuced. Once I get home, I'll have another shake, wait about a half hour, then go into the bathroom, take a gravity hit and vola, just like that I'm hungry as a cow and I'll eat. I agree with all ya, though, anything that increases hunger, put to good use, could always be benficial.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I thought weed raised your estrogen levels?? wouldnt that be a negative while on cycle?? I see what you guys are saying by the hunger thing but I am curious about the estrogen levels...

BTW, I dont do any drugs (except clen )

if weed does anything to the estrogen levels, then i am not seeing it, but then again, im taking 10mg of nolva a day...????? good question

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I used to smoke quite a bit and never had a problem while on a cycle. I use to love smoking pre-workout. Got me in a nice zone. Anyways, remember the end of pumping iron? Arnold didnt seem to think it was bad.

palequail is offline Banned
    Lots of BBers burn fatties in order to get hungry and bulk up...just don't let it get in the way of your workouts..

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Lots of BBers burn fatties in order to get hungry and bulk up...just don't let it get in the way of your workouts..
    I blaze...occasionally...but this is the PERFECT way to look at it...
    Priorities...

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Its fine while on a cycle but hold off on that **** when your not on a cycle, especially during pct!

BTW I don't see how in the hell you get by smoking 1-2 joints a day. LOL I smoke just a little bit then thats probably all I could do that day, except maybe eat everything in the house.

i like this feedback, so no smoking during pct? im guess because of the estrogen levels being messed with?

alabama is offline Associate Member
    i smoke 1 in the mornin 1 durin the day 1 or 2 at night and i eat like crazy it really does help and that super test ur on who makes it ?

the supertest 250 i take is made by tornel, this past weekend though i picked up a few bottles of stuff and one ended up being a 5mL bottle of testonon 250 made by ttokkyo, which i was excited about, lol. cant find that anymore.

TNA
    TNA is offline New Member
    The only thing I can think of that would be bad for you in terms of BB is the irritation of the smoke on the lungs making it harder to get through those intense workouts (especially cardio) and the cancer risks due to the carcinogens in the smoke. Luckily there is a way to get the THC without the smoke. Buy a vaporizer... check some stoner websites you should be able to find a good one. Plus those things are def more cost effective. Or if you dont want a vaporizer and want to try something else out you can easily make some homeade hash oil. Just soak some really good chopped up bud (never use schwag, commercial, etc. just not worth it) in everclear for a couple of weeks. Try taking a shot of it... its like drinking 3 beers and smoking couple of bowls to yourself all at once. Just be careful with the **** in this form. A safer form is to drain the liquid, let it evaporate, then scrape off the oil that forms using a razor blade and voila hash oil. Very cost effective and can get high as hell as only a drop will be needed to get f'ed up. To smoke (best in a vaporizer) blowtorch a knife or heat it up on a gas burner on the stove. Drop oil on and inhale through a straw. Now for the disclaimer: Dont do this... I did this back in my stoner days and it turned me into an absolute burnout that did nothing and was stupid as hell. Very easy to go overboard with this potent mess. But, if you think you can control your problem, better on your lungs this way.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    better than drinking, but I have about a 50x better time when I drink as opposed to smoking and being like "duh".

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Man I want to see some of your guys autopsys when you die. I love the look of a dark green spot on the brain from someone who has smoked weed a little too much. Sorry not a big fan of TetraHydraCaninabol.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i think weed lowers your sperm count, so i ain't messin with it! makes me feel like a retard anyways.jmo

FinaBang is offline New Member
    Weed robs my modivations and makes me lazy. Granted you can eat more but in turn you do less! Eating is like going to the gym some days you may not want to but we got a job to do so we do it!

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    Hey fellas! I'm def all for the weed, I had to give up drinking (which has helped my training immensly) and so I just rip bong hits now. I love it and am all for it but I respect others decision not to. Weed does NOT robb me of my motivation at all. LOL actually my buddies are always raggin on me becuase Everytime I get baked ALL i wanna do is train. Oh and by the way this is one time where I can make fun of some yankees (no hard feelings) Cause yo aint never been high untill yo smoked some Canadian Grass ohhhhhhh ****. Try smoking it out of my new bong......and you wil be in another world LOL. Take care fellas and train hard

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATTY
    Hey fellas! I'm def all for the weed, I had to give up drinking (which has helped my training immensly) and so I just rip bong hits now. I love it and am all for it but I respect others decision not to. Weed does NOT robb me of my motivation at all. LOL actually my buddies are always raggin on me becuase Everytime I get baked ALL i wanna do is train. Oh and by the way this is one time where I can make fun of some yankees (no hard feelings) Cause yo aint never been high untill yo smoked some Canadian Grass ohhhhhhh ****. Try smoking it out of my new bong......and you wil be in another world LOL. Take care fellas and train hard

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I don't drink or do street drugs but I've been seeing a huge double standard regarding weed on this web page. Weed is catabolic just like cigaretts and carries all kinds of crap to your lungs and blood stream.

One may be worse than the other but both are bad. Everyone who smokes weed gives you that it's all natural ****, so what.

I saw an earlier post on a guy who smoked cigarettes and some guys were all over him I wonder how many of them snork coke/crank/or smoke weed. It pisses me off when poeple have double standards.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    im in pct and im enjoying my new vaporizer, weed does not cause a raise i estrogen leves or a decrease in test. its al bull****. can any of you show me a study to prove it? i smoke every day and usually all day if i have nothing to do. if weed caused gyno and raised estrogen levels i would have the biggest bitch tits and cry and wine all day. but nope, im fine. weed is good. dont buy into the hype, thats just bull**** info that keeps getting passed around. just like AS are dangerous! it all BS!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Smoking weed is sh*t while on cycle, doesnt do anything postive for you. It makes you lethargic, lowers your test levels, and if you smoke enough it screws you appetite up. My first cycle i smoked wed all the time and felt like sh*t, my second cycle i didnt smoke any weed at all and felt a huge difference, I felt much stronger and wasn lazt at all and gained alot better than i did my first cycle. IMO smoking weed is stupid.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=TxJuiceFreak]whats up guys, i have a question, might be a dumb one, but it's been on my mind the past few days. aight, im currently on my 4th cycle, started the 4th week 2day, im 20 years old, 6 foot, 208, 11 % bf. its consists of this:
    Test Prop 100mg EOD week 1-12
    Dbol 40mg ED week 1-5
    Deca 300mg/week week 1-10
    Supertest 250 500mg/week week 1-12
    takin nolva at 10mg a day, and have the pct already in check...

ok enough of that, here is my question, lol. During this cycle i'm smoking weed also. usually 1-2 joints a day, yeah i love it better than alcohol. The thing is im making great gains, averaging about 3-3.5 lbs a week. So is the weed stopping me from growing?? i eat even MORE when i do it too, and no junk food. My buddies talk **** that i do it while on, but they are on juice too, and im growing more than them?? i would just like to hear what ya'll have to say, i know im gonna get all sorts of criticism here, lol, either corrective or not. have any of you ever smoked while on a cycle? did you have good gains? just wondering here, thanks, and juice up!
    TJuiceFreakX[/QU

On your fouth cycle and u are only 20 years old,and smoke 2 joints a day well bro u probably feel really good now but by the time u are 35 u going to be a junkie ,too much weed and probably too much gear,i my self smoke occasionally to have fun and to fuk all night long ,yes weed is good if u want to go all night long nonstop banging ,at least for me.Just giving my opinion dont use gear til u are more like 23 or older and go easy on the weed bro ,dont let it become lifetime habit.
    good luck bro

well regardless, ill keep smoking, im gaining like crazy, my strength is through the roof, and the weed doesnt make me lethargic or whatever. after getting some feed back from you guys, i think its all in the head. if you are a RESPONSIBLE adult, which i think i am.....u can still smoke weed, train, go to work, make money, pull ass, run game, and still have the big muscles and everything else in between, atleast i have. anyways, thanks for the feedback. my advice would be if u wanna get ****ed up on a cycle.....smoke weed, dont drink, or snort anything. just smoke, make sure u still eat right, and make sure u get off ur ass into the gym, not that hard guys, i do it everyday. JUICE UP!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I'm not flaming on anyone to each their own I just think it's funny how ( a friend of mine since I was a kid says tha same crap too) how weed isn't bad for you blah, blah, blah. Very simply yes it is. so are AAS to some extent I'm not calling the kettle black just admit it Bros weed is not a multivitamine, or health food supp.

LMAO, yeah but it would be bad ass if weed was a multi-vitamin, or supplement, wouldn't it???? hehehe

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Stuff makes me grin from ear to ear for about an hour, and everything is funny but after an hour all I want to do is take a 3 hour nap. It definitley makes me slack on my workouts or put them off to the next day. Just my experience. I stay away from it but if I am hanging with friends I hit it a couple of times a year. Everything in moderation. I imagine if you have a better reaction to it then why not?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATTY
    wait till you try the cali crippler, then talk to me

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    This is a steroid forum not a Rec drug forum.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    like pale said... if you can smoke a few spliffs and up your appetite while bulking to get in more calories without losing your motivation, then its great imo bro...

some of the biggest guys i know smoke nightly and have no probs getting to the gym or work. i think its different from person to person.

if i can go out, have a good time without drinking (rip a blunt or two), come home and eat an entire cow.... then weed is pretty legit in my book. i know it raises estrogen levels, but if you're taking anti-e's and not smoking chronically... i really dont think there's a problem smoking on cycle...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    As long as it doesn't get in the way of your diet and training then smokeing weed here and there isn't bad......... ther have been studies though that shows pot raises estrogen levels.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I smoke on a daily basis and have never had a problem keeping up with people that
    dont smoke....But I have to say that everyonce in awhile it makes me lathargic
    during my morning workout....

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    LOL at this thread.... does anyone take a line of blow in the morning while cutting to raise ur heart rate quicker, decrease appetite, beat lethargy, and I even think I read it may raise metabolism??? lol

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    LOL at this thread.... does anyone take a line of blow in the morning while cutting to raise ur heart rate quicker, decrease appetite, beat lethargy, and I even think I read it may raise metabolism??? lol
    Doesn't everyone?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE

"a" line...

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    "a" line...
    Lets not forget a nice shot of heroin to make sure we get the kind of 'restful' sleep we need to grow.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    I thought weed raised your estrogen levels?? wouldnt that be a negative while on cycle?? I see what you guys are saying by the hunger thing but I am curious about the estrogen levels...

BTW, I dont do any drugs (except clen )
    weed can raise estrogen levels as a long term affect there has been case studies done were people have reported gyno but in most cases the people smoked heavily for more than 10 yrs (so yes it can, but most cases are rare)

Thread Information