CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member

I need some good gear for my season!

Ok....I have done a cycle of winstrol , i could get drug tested in mid may, what is something that i could take that would be out of my system by then guaranteed and that would get me faster for track, im a sprinter??? please let me know!

im looking at primo or anavar , but i dont know how to run those for a cycle, would they be good for a sprinter????

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    anavar and test prop....I'm not sure about the clearance time of fina...

would that help me get faster for track or would it just pack on some size and not do much for speed, the detection times on both those are 3 weeks for anavar and 2 weeks for prop, that would be out of my system when i need it to but im more concerned about it giving me speed rather than size, if it gave both i wouldnt care.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by CrazyRussian
    would that help me get faster for track or would it just pack on some size and not do much for speed, the detection times on both those are 3 weeks for anavar and 2 weeks for prop, that would be out of my system when i need it to but im more concerned about it giving me speed rather than size, if it gave both i wouldnt care.
    They should help you get faster...I would look into the detection times of a prop/winny/fina cycle...Stronger muscles could also be faster muscles. I could squat 540 pounds in high school and I weighed 210...I was probably the 4th fastest guy on my team in the 40 and the 100 sprint...

what kind of dosage is the prop, is it ed or eod and how many mg for how many weeks?? and what is a good cost for it so i dont get screwed.

BUMP!

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    can still piss bad with prop like 3-5 weeks after your last shot, but dont quote me on it. You can run prop at eod dosage anywhere from 100-200, i wouldnt go over 200 at all, id aim for around 500/wk so 500/3.5= what you would shoot eod. I havent had any complaints usin t-100 it works and is cheap. Cost between 20-55 per 10ml, youll prolly need at least 2 or 3 depending on the length of your cycle. Not sure when your gettin tested so cant really say how long you can run it for. I would run it so you give your self a month or 5 weeks to be sure its clear. Good luck.
    Krash

Thread Information