heaven is offline New Member

Winny arriving late!!!! What should I do????????????

Hey fellas! First of all, please no flames on this. I know better now. Heres the deal:

My current Cycle:

75mg ED Test Prop Weeks 1-10
    50mg EOD Winstrol Weeks 4-10

Well I had my Prop and wanted to go ahead and start it and then I knew(or so I though) that my Winny would be in by week 4 in time to start the Winny. Well my source has got backed up and its on its way. Needles to say I am fixin to start week 6 of Prop. I was supposed to start the Winny at week 4 and it looks like as of now I will start it at week 6. Thats 2 weeks behind. So what should I do? I guess my options are:

1) Just run the Winny at higher dosages and still end the Prop/Winny at the same time. I dont like this option cause I would rather run the Winnt longer.

2) Keep the Winny dosages the same and just run it 2 weeks longer than the Prop. I would like to do this because I could still get 6 weeks of Winny in but how would that work out with me starting PCT(Clomid) 3 days after last Prop shot? If I did do this would the Clomid lessen the effects of the Winny for that 2 weeks???

Sorry for the long post and like I said, I know I screwed up! Should have had all my **** together b4! You live and you learn. So what do I do now? Any suggestions??? Thanks guys!!
    Last edited by heaven; 06-08-2004 at 02:39 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    4 weeks of winny is enough to get most of the benefits you're looking for. However, alone it may not be anabolic enough while your test levels are in the gutter before PCT. I would just say run the 4 weeks at a dosage you feel is safe and effective, and jump into pct 3 days after you end the prop.

custom fit is offline Member
    IMHO, run the prop to 12 weeks to compliment the winny time.

Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    IMHO, run the prop to 12 weeks to compliment the winny time.

Ok, few more questions....

So if I end the Prop after week 10, then start PCT 3 days later, but still keep running the Winny for 2 weeks, will that be ok???

Is there any danger in running my PCT and Winny at the same time??

Would I need to up my clomid mg once more when i come off the Winny???

Once again, thanks guys!!!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heaven
    Ok, few more questions....

So if I end the Prop after week 10, then start PCT 3 days later, but still keep running the Winny for 2 weeks, will that be ok???

Is there any danger in running my PCT and Winny at the same time??

Would I need to up my clomid mg once more when i come off the Winny???

Once again, thanks guys!!!
    No that would be bad. You should run the test longer because the winnie is going to shut you down good. And you'll need to wait till the winnie has cleared to start PCT. You should lengthen your prop time to go to atleast as long as the winn if not 1 week longer.

PCT stands for post cycle therapy bro, you just contradicted what PCT means in your last post. if you were to run your pct durring the winstrol it wouldnt do you any good. if i were you i would just go.

weeks 1-12 prop
    weeks 8-12 winny

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    No that would be bad. You should run the test longer because the winnie is going to shut you down good. And you'll need to wait till the winnie has cleared to start PCT. You should lengthen your prop time to go to atleast as long as the winn if not 1 week longer.
    winistrol is less supressive than test.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    winistrol is less supressive than test.
    What do you mean Chris???

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    I think chris is saying that winstrol doesn't shut down your test production as much or as fast as a test cycle would.

Quote Originally Posted by OverDrive
    I think chris is saying that winstrol doesn't shut down your test production as much or as fast as a test cycle would.
    So in that case it wouldnt matter if you run the Winny 2 weeks longer than the test????

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    run it like this...

prop= wk1-12 or 13
    winn= wk6-12

problem solved. just get more prop,and no, do not run the winni longer then the test.

Thread Information