1luv is offline Associate Member

Frustration!!!!!!!!

BROS, i cant get rid of these puffy nipples!....it is not gyno, ive checked, and im on nolva and ldex ED!!! Ive used preperation H which worked well to a point, but it is smelly and makes a mess of whatever shirt im wearing... ill do anything bros...i got rock hard pecs and puffy nips! not a good pair!

ya thats **** you just gotta deal with bro, unless you got some money to cough up for nipple reduction. almost 100% of my gym buddy's including me, have a nice muscular set of tits, but no matter how big i get them ill still have the same fat nipps.somethin ima be stuck with, oh well, i got the rest of my body to make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    ya thats **** you just gotta deal with bro, unless you got some money to cough up for nipple reduction. almost 100% of my gym buddy's including me, have a nice muscular set of tits, but no matter how big i get them ill still have the same fat nipps.somethin ima be stuck with, oh well, i got the rest of my body to make up for it.
    if it makes you feel any better though, i got a 50 inch chest at 7% bodyfat right now and still puffy nips.

1luv is offline Associate Member
    well that does make me feel better.....bc im at about 7% too...bros, try preperation H, it works to a point...if nothin it makes them hard...but i did notice a size reduction while using it. I bought the original orintment, but they do have a cream that might b better, the ointment is so messy

Thread Information