rear load which cutter?

ok heres the stats
    24yo
    175 lbs, 10-12%bf
    4 cycles consisting of cyp, deca , eq, tren , anavar , and dbol
    i'm coming off a hernia surgery but i'm healed and able to lift heavy so i want the most bulk without bloat

the proposed is this:
    1-3 anadrol 50mg
    4-6 dbol 25mg
    1-10 test enan 500mg
    1-10 deca 300mg
    plus proper nolva, proviron , and pct
    now i need to know if i should add which of the following for hardness and vascularitiy?

Tren? Anavar? Halotestin ? if anyones used stenox let me know how it was

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if you dont want to bloat then why are you running deca and dbol ?? how about a prop/Eq/ maybe fina cycle for hardness/ vascularity?

deca and dbol b/c i still want the size but i had a bad experience with winny. deca for the joints. the winny messed me up bad it made me really sick. took me a while to realize which one it was but it was def the stanazolic. the other problem is im a p*ssy and when i tried to do sust one time the prop killed me. i had to call into work. haha. so what do you guys think tren , var, or halotestin

palequail is offline Banned
    Dude the Anadrol and Dbol .....noway you will bloat up like a mother fuker....If you want a solid cycle I'd do tren and some test...maybe some Halo at the end..but only run it for 2-3 weeks....

alright i'll drop the front load orals but won't the bloat go away? especially with anti-e's? i'll take your guys advice though i just have to go get tren and halo and the tren is $130!!! that sh*t is ridiculous. i have no idea how much the halo is or stenox whatever its called.

still no opinions on whether tren or halo is better for hardness and vascularity?
    buy the way thanks for the help guys i just want to do it right if i'm going to do it again.

Thread Information