Tankass is offline Senior Member

Cutting Cycle Help.

OK. I have been working on this cutting cycle for a while. Doing lots of searches and reseach. This is what I got so far. (see pic below) There is soo much variation between cycles I have seen and amounts of certain substances taken. I took stab at it. This is the problem... I can't find any info on winny dosage for this cycle. I a not takin it to get size. Rather to keep what I have and make it solid. So if someone can fit it into this 14 week cycle I would appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting Cycle Help.-cutting1.jpg  

potent is offline Junior Member
    i dont think it is a good idea to run winstrol for 14 weeks. its 17aa. bad for liver. maybe run it for 6-7 weeks 50mg ed or eod. i think the last 7 weeks rather than the first though. make sure to have milk thistle and or cranberry extract. i have heard of people running winny for 14 weeks, but from what i've read its not a good idea. why is your cycle so long? running the xenadrine and clen for that long you should closely monitor your blood pressure.

I am not saying im am takin winny for 14 weeks. I want it somewhere in this 14 week cycle. And as far as 14 weeks being too long. If i wanted too i could do the Clen and Xenadrine that way for as long as I wanted.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If your going to run the winny...Run it for no more then 6 weeks IMO. MonkeyNutz just had some health problems due to running Winny for an extended period.
    Weeks 1-6 Winny 50mgs e/d
    And Yes you can drink it ;-)

M

ok i figure this weeks 1-6 50mg e/d then weeks 7-14 High amounts of Glutamine. What do you think?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Winny will not make you big just hard and cut. Clen , on the other hand should be run just as you have it here. I see no need in running Winny with your Clen. Save your winny for something like dbol or Sus cycle. If you run that Clen cycle, it will work for you, you will shread fat.
    If you are really intent on running your Winny cycle run if after you run your Clen Cycle, although Winny will only give you minimum gains by itself, I personally would stack it with some other test or Dbol cycle.

solid90062 is offline Member
    I am doing the clen /eca thing right now...i dont recommend tapering off...after you get to 6 pills- Stay there till the end. Save the winny to use with a test/EQ cycle later

So I don't need to taper off? Sounds good to me

oh yea and glutamine.. Who thinks this is a good idea to maintain some mass while cutting. I can take this is place of the winny and I think I should be good to go. If not.. Please let me know.

solid90062 is offline Member
    glutamine never hurts u.

Thread Information