garygill is offline Junior Member

test E withdrawing outta vial!

i have test E and i withdraw it outta a vial..my vial contains 10 shots..and does ne body no ne tips or tricks on how to get it out faster?because i hate waiting for it to come out!if ne one has ne tricks on how to get it out faster outta the vial..can u plz let me no!thanks!

Impious is offline Banned
    Pull some air into the syringe before you stick it in the vial, then push the air into the bottle. The pressure will make it a little easier to draw, but speed will also depend on what gage needle you're using.

garygill is offline Junior Member
    im using a 22.5 gauge needle..does it dull the needle if you put it thru those rubber stoppers..beacuse i have to put it thru 2 vials..deca n test e..so im wondering..should i change the needle b4 i inject into myself!?or should i jus keep that one.and jus inject!?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I use a 20g pin to draw fliud from the bottles since it goes pretty fast and then I change to a 23g to inject because pushing the pin through the stopper does dull it...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yes cange needle before injecting...unless you dont mind added 'pain' , and go for a lower gauage (bigger needle) for drawing

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    Yes you need to switch needles. I tried the same needle trick with two vials and when I went to stick it no dice! My skin pushed in about 1/4" before it hurt so bad I had to stop and went with a new pin. New pin went in smooth as butter! Don't try to draw it too fast or you will get a lot of little pain in the ass bubbles that are hard to get rid of, be patient bro.

palequail is offline Banned
    Always switch the needle before injecting..and buy some 20 gauge needles to Extract and then inject with 23 gauge like Ironfist said.

Thread Information