FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member

lipostail spot reduction

Has anyone used lipostabil? did it work?i looked on another board and a guy lost 8 inches without a diet change. if you have done it did you mix it with a pain killer?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm is that the **** that hurts and leaves some nasty marks?

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    I have heard good things also....but I believe the results will be different with each person

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I ve heard very well respected members on boards saying that it is great stuff, others trash it.

I think that it is something your just going to have to spend the money on and find out for yourself.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Except for that one thread your refering too, I havn't heard a single good thing about it.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    I've heard nothing but bad things. I won't be spending money on it any time soon unless I were to see more promising results.

kbrkbr is offline New Member
    I bought 20 5ml endovena vials, went through 17 before giving up and finally accepting the fact that there was zero fat reduction.

I was limiting my shots to belly and love handles, waited at least two weeks before injecting in the same place to allow the swelling to go down. After two months of pain, swelling, my waist was the same size as when I started.

I'm convinced this crap is a scam.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    the only way to reliably get good results with lipostabil is to restrict your calories so all the fat you're dumping into your blood stream isn't reabsorbed.

Quote Originally Posted by kbrkbr
    I bought 20 5ml endovena vials, went through 17 before giving up and finally accepting the fact that there was zero fat reduction.

I was limiting my shots to belly and love handles, waited at least two weeks before injecting in the same place to allow the swelling to go down. After two months of pain, swelling, my waist was the same size as when I started.

I'm convinced this crap is a scam.
    We've gone over this before.....
    It's not a scam just because you didn't see significant results. It's no problem that you say it didn't work for you, but to say it's a scam is a whole different level, and you're isolated experience doesn't put you in the position to make such a claim. The mere fact that others have seen results is proof alone it's not a "scam".

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    It's not a scam just because you didn't see significant results. It's no problem that you say it didn't work for you, but to say it's a scam is a whole different level, and you're isolated experience doesn't put you in the position to make such a claim. The mere fact that others have seen results is proof alone it's not a "scam".
    Right ON!!

They said BOTOX was a scam too!

And why do you think almost every clinic in Europe offers Lipostabil-treatments with satisfaction-garantee, because it is such a scam?

I honestly believe that the clinics have another or improved form of Lipostabil seeing the far better results without sides as swelling (maybe it is because after 5 treatments of 1000 euro you don't have any more money for food and have to work crazy labour just to cancel your debts ).

I just don't trust doctors anymore (although I want to become one!), seeing my study taught me countless procedures in which we fool our patients; Either giving them something else (for the placebo-effect), giving them something so effective we don't tell them what it is (some narcosis-medicines) etc...

Lipostabil in clinics can't possibly be the same injectable phosphaditylcholine crap we can order....

Greets
    Kingofmasters

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    How about this: Doc M does elective cosmetic stuff, and that is what it is being sold as. Let's see what he has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Right ON!!

They said BOTOX was a scam too!

And why do you think almost every clinic in Europe offers Lipostabil-treatments with satisfaction-garantee, because it is such a scam?

I honestly believe that the clinics have another or improved form of Lipostabil seeing the far better results without sides as swelling (maybe it is because after 5 treatments of 1000 euro you don't have any more money for food and have to work crazy labour just to cancel your debts ).

I just don't trust doctors anymore (although I want to become one!), seeing my study taught me countless procedures in which we fool our patients; Either giving them something else (for the placebo-effect), giving them something so effective we don't tell them what it is (some narcosis-medicines) etc...

Lipostabil in clinics can't possibly be the same injectable phosphaditylcholine crap we can order....

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    the only real variations on the straight PC are the addition of tiratricol and lidocaine, although the straight PC is very good by itself.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    where do you guys get lipostabil? i'm not asking for a source, just that if you guys order it from a site let me know PM. i want to try this stuff out. i'm a lab rat for fat reducers.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Deja Vu.......

Thread Information