DaveUK is offline Junior Member

New user, looking for product for weight gain

Hi all,

I've never taken steroids before and i'm not really a fitness and weight training type of person but I am in need of a product for serious weight gain.

After illness my weight has dropped from 11 stone to just a little under 9stone! i'm having really bad problems putting the weight on and havn't budged from 9stone for 6 months... i'm 28 and this is effecting me bad I was wondering if anyone can suggest a product that gives real body mass increase results.

I have just joined a good gym but need that extra to push my weight up, any help and advice
    I would also prefer the tab form, injecting into my scrotum/ass is not high on my list of things to do

Many thanks!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK
    Hi all,

I've never taken steroids before and i'm not really a fitness and weight training type of person but I am in need of a product for serious weight gain.

After illness my weight has dropped from 11 stone to just a little under 9stone! i'm having really bad problems putting the weight on and havn't budged from 9stone for 6 months... i'm 28 and this is effecting me bad I was wondering if anyone can suggest a product that gives real body mass increase results.

I have just joined a good gym but need that extra to push my weight up, any help and advice including where to purchase from would be very greatfully accepted.

I would also prefer the tab form, injecting into my scrotum/ass is not high on my list of things to do

Many thanks!

do some research please then come back. knowledge is key. this is a great board to help with the research. good luck

I have spent some time looking around, most of the websites i've been to havn't offered forums to get real information from.... i've seen alot of products that say will give good results but there are so many on the market I dont want to spend alot of money on products that do not deliver.

To be honest when I saw this forum I thought this would be the best place to get information... research cannot happen without information to research

StevePJC is offline Member
    I think he;s looking for user experiences. While I agree this site is great for research, the "do some research and come back" reply doesn't always apply. I've been a reader here for close to a year without posting very often....I like to know people's experiences more than studies.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Whats a stone??

That's what I was going to ask but hit the post button too quick. Always wondered what a stone was equal to but every time I found out I forgot 20 minutes later.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    just researched it.

A stone is equal to 14 lbs.

So he is at 126lbs.

You should look into some weight gainers, and not steroids . What is your diet looking like?

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC
    I think he;s looking for user experiences. While I agree this site is great for research, the "do some research and come back" reply doesn't always apply. I've been a reader here for close to a year without posting very often....I like to know people's experiences more than studies.

it usually does apply, chances are the question you have has already been asked. if he did a search for bulking because thats what he wants, he would come up with test and deca cycles. then he would be informed of the gear for mass. the search button, although small, can lead you to all thie info you want.

While I do agree it usually does apply 7 times out of 10 it's that 3 that could be the exact piece of information that someone wants to read.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    You lost 28 pounds from being sick??!?!?! If you only weigh 126 pounds the only thing that will make you gain weight (acctually this goes for everyone) is eating more. No need to waste money.

go get some muscle milk.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    go to the diet forum there are plenty of peeps that will love to help you out

Matto20 is offline Member
    you definitely shouldn't be taking any steroids . hit the diet forum, man.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Just a little heads up. under no circumstances are you to inject steroids into your anus or scrotum. That thread was a joke.

So d-bol and test e together with a proper diet wouldn't be a good idea?

So d-bol and test e together with a proper diet wouldn't be a good idea?
    so you weigh like 120 lbs and are a novice to weightlifting?

then there is no reason in the world for you to even think about touching those compounds. instead of popping dbols you should be popping hamburgers. hit the diet board man, steroids will just get you hurt.

Honestly it just dont work with me, I eat like a pig but my weight just wont budge.... I only asked as it's my last resort after 6months of stuffing my face and doing nothing to try to put on the pounds I've been on the shakes and the ****ty powders but nothing i've tried has made a difference.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    everybody is just lookin out for you, if you are a novice and wanting to get into aas, its not that good of an idea. hit up the diet forum and find out some good tricks for weight gain, there is a ton in there. dbol and test e is a good bulker but you need to get a foundation and find out how to train, b/c takin those arent gonna just throw slabs of muscle on you, youve got to know how to eat, and how to train your a** off.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    gain weight=calories,rest,training,intensity, consistency.

bjayg is offline Member
    try some weight gainers at your local health store. anything with a ton of calories will do.

there is no way to be unable to gain weight... well... maybe you'd be unable if you already weighed 1500 pounds! if you consume calories regularly and frequently over the course of a day it is not incredibly difficult at all to put on some mass. it just takes time. and to make sure that mass is not all fat, you will need to train PROPERLY for what you are looking to achieve. you can do this easy naturally, trust me, especially when you're at a low weight.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

what are you injecting in your scotum
    0ouuucchhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

/shrug maybe i'm just a freak but I cycle 60 miles a week and eat like dawn french Wierd thing is I eat all day and before I goto bed and i'm pritty bloated but when I wake up i'm rather emanciated maybe I sleep run heheh.

Seriously I know it's hard to believe but my mates dont understand it either. ah well maybe i'll give the high cal. shakes another try

Wait. You ride a bike 60 miles a week? That could be a pretty big problem if you're trying to put pounds on. I may be in the minority here but in order to put some pounds on you should stop the cardio completely and just focus on weights and food. You're burning WAY more than you're probably taking in.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    60miles a week on a real bike?I think if your looking to bulk you should tone down the cardio.

maybe your right there, but the 60miles is basically 5miles to work and 5miles back 6 days a week too work, problem is I cut down alot of exersise to try to pile the weight on but it left me unfit

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    Hi all,

I have just joined a good gym but need that extra to push my weight up, any help and advice

Many thanks!
    why do you not prefer scrotum injections?, if you follow my professional guidelines you could gain up to 67lbs in 3 weeks as i did! or you could use the cw mix method!

For someone like me that would be a god send. Problem is I live on a air force base in Japan and everything is within a few miles. For you though that is killing your effort. Do you not have a car or another "lazy" method of getting to work?

Also what does your diet look like? Specifics.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    maybe your right there, but the 60miles is basically 5miles to work and 5miles back 6 days a week too work, problem is I cut down alot of exersise to try to pile the weight on but it left me unfit

For good muscle mass...you gotta lift heavy , do you even lift weights?Eating a ton is only gonna make you fat , if you do gain weight.

If thats your transportation to work then you have to do the bike i guess.....but before anything else id goto the diet section of this forum and post what you eat everyday.......make sure your on target.

why do you not prefer scrotum injections?, if you follow my professional guidelines you could gain up to 67lbs in 3 weeks as i did! or you could use the cw mix method!

I tried injecting steak and cottage cheese into my right testicle, problem is the g/f doesn't like the smell....

Thats part of my problem maybe, I dont have a set diet as such. But for example today I had a bacon baguette for breakfast, McChicken Sandwich fries and coke at 1pm, hotdog and bag of popcorn with large coke in cinema at 4pm, Chicken fried rice with chips & curried source at 7pm and i'm going to make a couple of bacon sandwiches before I hit the sack tonight. I'm sure this will make you guys quiver when I see your dietry routines but i've never been into the whole weights and diet thing i've just been eating junk mostly :s

You need to get a set diet. Also you need to be taking in (My opinion) a minimum of 2g of protien per pound of bodyweight. If you are able to cut the cycling down and stay on that diet you say you're on you will likely see your bodyweight start to rise but in the wrong form. Addition of a weight program with enough solid protien and clean carbs will put on the weight you should be hoping for.
    Last edited by StevePJC; 06-09-2004 at 06:22 PM.

jesus man, that is your routine?

i'm sorry man, but why are you on a steroid forum in the first place? you're gonna get yourself in trouble messing with something you have no clue about (and no business messing with at the current time) ...

musclehead1 is offline Member

Thats part of my problem maybe, I dont have a set diet as such. But for example today I had a bacon baguette for breakfast, McChicken Sandwich fries and coke at 1pm, hotdog and bag of popcorn with large coke in cinema at 4pm, Chicken fried rice with chips & curried source at 7pm and i'm going to make a couple of bacon sandwiches before I hit the sack tonight. I'm sure this will make you guys quiver when I see your dietry routines but i've never been into the whole weights and diet thing i've just been eating junk mostly :s[/QUOTE

i could have a crappy diet like that and not gain weight either...if u want to eat like u currently do and dont really mind what ur body looks like u have to eat more often than that...or eat like u do and pick up sum weight gainer shakes and toss one of those back between each meal and before u go to bed.

i got sick and lost ALOT of lbs a while back and i didnt care what kinda weight i packed on all i cared was that my pants would start fitting me again and i used to eat in the mornings: 4-6sauges, half a pack of bacon, lots of hash browns, lunch: fast food of any sort (always got extra sauce & bacon on whatever it was). mid afternoon: pizza or a pasta, dinner chicken and potatoes. and with all that i used to down 2-3 weight gainer shakes....once i surpassed my orginal weight i went on a better diet lost sum of tha weight the whole time i was lifting weights....i did a strength program and i used to run couple times a week jus so my cardiovascular system would suffer.... and i did this in less than 6 months and i did lose way more weight than u did.

one of my buddies was hospitalized for 3 weeks and he came out a lil runt never taken weight gainer shakes before but i encouraged him to take them and he gained his weight back by upping his carbs for dinner and throwing back some shakes

i guess what im gettin at is that u dont need roids...roids right now will **** with your connective tissues and then u might not even be able to bike to work or work out. if anything take some b12 injections so u will get hungry more often.

hope i helped

Thanks for all the help everyone, I will take the advice... I think I will ask my doctor to put me in touch with a neutritionist and get a diet sorted and I will check out the shakes too. I already joined a gym so I will see how it goes.

Can anyone give me some more information on the B12? Sounds like that could be more of a help

good call, musclehead.

Thread Information