Thread: Injecting

NATTY is offline Associate Member

Injecting

Hey bro's I just wanna double check and make sure I'm doing everything right with my injections. I am using one needle to draw with and an insulin pin to shoot with. I first swab the top of my bottle of prop with rubbing alcohol and then I pull bcak about 3/4 of a cc and put the needle in the prop. I then flip the bottle upside down and drwa out 3/4 of a ml. Then I take the plunger out of the insulin pin and put the 3/4 of a ml into the insulin syringe. I then put the plunger back in without pushing it in and flip the neddle upside down...waiting for the air to rise to the top I then push the plunger up to where the air oil is near the pin and put it in my gym bag.
    I'm wondering If this is ok and also if a lose a little bit of oil..the needle sometimes hisses and oil kind of leaks out abit..my fingers sometimes feel a little greasy after doing the whole procdure. am I ****ing up or what? Also ive hit the bis alrready and tome im lookin got hit the rleft delt. I am aslo planning on hitting tris and pecs..are there any other places that I can hit with an insulin pin?
    I apprecaite all responses. Thanks in advance fellas

Bump....I'm hittin the sack fellas anyone wanna help me out before I K.O?

Come on boys I cant keep my eyes open here anybody give me some reassurance that im doin it right or tell me what im doin wrong.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NATTY
    Come on boys I cant keep my eyes open here anybody give me some reassurance that im doin it right or tell me what im doin wrong.
    No yer not doing it right you should NEVER remove the plunger for an injection

Just draw with an 18G needle the change the needle on the end of the syringe to something like a 25G (insulin syringes are a bit too tiny) and inject with that.

NEVER REMOVE THE PLUNGER - you are inviting contamination and a mess

Ok thanks bro

in short

you change NEEDLES aftger the draw and use the same syringe

DONT CHANGE SYRINGES which requires removing the plunger to dume the stuff intot the other syringe.

Use the same syringe for the draw and the injection just swap the size neelde on the end of the syringe.

s

Ok im, not sure if i can do that with these needles but i will fix this up right away tommorow morning. Good thing I asked...just asked too late I hope i havent ****ed anything up that badly. Thanks for the help bro

oh and i onviously also swab the injection site before shooting as well.

Ok im, not sure if i can do that with these needles but i will fix this up right away tommorow morning. Good thing I asked...just asked too late I hope i havent ****ed anything up that badly. Thanks for the help bro
    Buy your needles ans syringes from the same place and make sure that you get a syringe that will allow interchaning between an 18G draw needle and 25G injection needle

GETPINZ.com

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    oh and i onviously also swab the injection site before shooting as well.
    yep, some say have a shower before too, and massage the area etc

yep I do all that too, but I was wondering....I currently am using insulin pins as stated above, How much nigger is 25 guage? I will def go this morning and talk to a phramacist though.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    hahaha, i think we had a little typo there. woopsy. hahaha

Hahahahahah oops sorry fellas, I hope no one was offended, honest mistake. LMFAO

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    yep I do all that too, but I was wondering....I currently am using insulin pins as stated above, How much nigger is 25 guage? I will def go this morning and talk to a phramacist though.
    A 25g is not that much larger then your average slin pin, depending on gauge size. A 25g pin comes in 5/8" and 1" with a 1ml or 3ml plunger. The larger the gauge size, the smaller the eye of the needle.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know how much he is but my bet is that you better not ask!

Thread Information