hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

Question test prop and test e question

sup fellas, i am sure this has been asked a thousand times but i am going to make it 1,001.. just want some feedback about experiences only. does the water retention really that noticable between test prop and test e? if you take test e with nolva and l-dex could i achieve the same amount of less water retention as i would with test prop.? i appreciate any comments. thanx guys!

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i didnt notice a diff but i ran a dex with both.

bump for info

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it depends on the person, not so much the drug. First cycle I ran prop 100mg. EOD and ran 300mg test enth. EW, and 30mg d-bol ED. I noticed a bunch of water retention from this cycle. Could've been the d-bol. Now, I'm running 100mg EOD of prop, and 600mg test cyp. EW along with 100mg tren EOD and 30mg d-bol ED, and it dosen't look like I'm retaining much water, not even in the face! I've heard of people reacting diffrent to diffrent esters, but with the same base hormone. I got a buddy who swears that he leans out when he's on enth. but inflates with water when he's on cyp. Go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I think it depends on the person, not so much the drug. First cycle I ran prop 100mg. EOD and ran 300mg test enth. EW, and 30mg d-bol ED. I noticed a bunch of water retention from this cycle. Could've been the d-bol. Now, I'm running 100mg EOD of prop, and 600mg test cyp. EW along with 100mg tren EOD and 30mg d-bol ED, and it dosen't look like I'm retaining much water, not even in the face! I've heard of people reacting diffrent to diffrent esters, but with the same base hormone. I got a buddy who swears that he leans out when he's on enth. but inflates with water when he's on cyp. Go figure!
    interesting! so i take that it might just be a trial and error kind of thing.. anyone else? thanx for the replies guys!

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    I'm a prop user myself, gearing up for my first Test E cycle. Feedback from the bro's is that keeping the water off is one part diet, and one part l-dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    I'm a prop user myself, gearing up for my first Test E cycle. Feedback from the bro's is that keeping the water off is one part diet, and one part l-dex.
    how is the prop working for you? i am undecided with what ester to use. really dont want ed or eod shots but i sure as hell dont want the water.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I'M using test cyp 2.5 cc. I noticed a lot of water after starting my novla . It helped about 7-9 lbs. From what I have read here on the board diffrent people will react either way from the diffrent ester.

keep em coming guys and thanx again for the replies. well i also have a question about the difference in strength gains. are both tests the same in the amount of strength that you get considering the diets, protien are in check.. really my question is that other than water retention and injections are they still the same??

xxjuiceitxx is offline New Member
    IVe taking TEST E and for me the water retetnion was very noticable, im on PROP now and i seee not one sign of retaining water.

Quote Originally Posted by xxjuiceitxx
    IVe taking TEST E and for me the water retetnion was very noticable, im on PROP now and i seee not one sign of retaining water.
    were you using anti-e's like nolva and or l-dex?

line it up and bump it up!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    My father is on 600mg's test enth right now - 8th week and there are no signs at all of any water retention. Veins are ripping out everywhere.

.25 l-dex and 10mg's nolva ED

not to mention his strength gains are nuts lol
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

thanx guys keep em coming.

wwwwhhhheeeeee!!!!! back to the top!!!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    One last thing...I remember reading "Ear to the street" and John Romano was taking high doses of test (can't remember which ester[s]), but he was complaining to Dave Palumbo about all the water he had "sloshing" around his midsection. Dave recommended he follow a low carb diet, but carb up about once every ten days. Romano followed his instructions and said he pissed his brain out for a week or so. Then, about 2 weeks later he was about ten pounds lighter, and he could see his abs! Perhaps a low carb diet would be optimal for those who are not looking to inflate with water while taking a cycle of test, not forgetting nolva or l-dex. Above all else, though, DIET is key!

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    One last thing...I remember reading "Ear to the street" and John Romano was taking high doses of test (can't remember which ester[s]), but he was complaining to Dave Palumbo about all the water he had "sloshing" around his midsection. Dave recommended he follow a low carb diet, but carb up about once every ten days. Romano followed his instructions and said he pissed his brain out for a week or so. Then, about 2 weeks later he was about ten pounds lighter, and he could see his abs! Perhaps a low carb diet would be optimal for those who are not looking to inflate with water while taking a cycle of test, not forgetting nolva or l-dex. Above all else, though, DIET is key!

mmm? thanx for the reply man!

wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Not to hijack ur thread Hung....... but what are peoples experiences with the pain of the Enanthate compared to the Prop???? JW cuz the prop is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by wannaberipped23
    Not to hijack ur thread Hung....... but what are peoples experiences with the pain of the Enanthate compared to the Prop???? JW cuz the prop is killing me.
    no its cool cuz i am wondering that myself. but i am sure that the prop hurts much worse.

wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    no its cool cuz i am wondering that myself. but i am sure that the prop hurts much worse.
    I hope so,.. because i cant do **** with my left arm for 3 days now,.. and it still kills from the prop.

Thread Information