xxjuiceitxx is offline New Member

Why am i gaining weight so fast?

K bros in 5'8" 170lbs now 8%BF... When i started my cyle i was a terrible 157LBS 10% BF, lost weight due to depression previoulsy.

Im on my into 13th day of my cycle
    PROP 100MG ED Weeks 1-12
    FINA 75MG ED Weeks 1-8
    D-BOL 30Mg ED Weeks 1-2
    CLOMID PCT

350G protein ED
    3800 calories ED
    390 Carbs ED Clean

Now i started my cycle with the intention to gain some lean muscle mass, maybe 12 -15lbs. Now i only had enough D-Bol for 2 weeks so i took it. Now i have gained already 13lbs already, and i know im not reataining water at all. I know what it feels and looks like when i do, considereing my past cycles had so much DECA and TEST in it. I dont look puffy at all. But, More tight and firm. Now do u bros think the weight gain is the D-BOl and if it is am i doomed to loose it considering i cut it of at 2 weeks. OR is the prop and fina kinking in and i should maintain my weight and grow some more. My buddy did the smething i did but he was on enan and deca, he grew a little on the D-Bol which he took for only 2 weeks then lost weight untill the other gear kicked in......

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    You are holding water, plain and simple. Add 10mg of nolva ed and some of it will come off.

Reguardless, you will lose water weight after the dbol is gone.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Yes, you are holding water. Regardless of whether you think you are not... you have to be. There is no other way for your body to gain that much weight so fast.

xxjuiceitxx is offline New Member
    Yeah thats what i thought. Anyways ive gotten a lot stronger for sure. But the PROP and FINA should be kicking in already right?

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Yes, they kick in during the first week.

Thread Information