beefydragon is offline Member

Should I do early PCT?

Hi guys,

I'm due to go on PCT this coming Saturday. However, the last three days I've been extremely cranky and sensitive... Don't know if perhaps the test has worn off on me already. My last shot of Test-e was 1 1/2 weeks ago. My last shot of Deca was 3 1/2 weeks ago. I'm curios if I should start my Clomid now if it won't hurt me. And also I've already noticed my strengh and endurance has dropped... which really sucks! Help me out guys...

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    I believe early is better than late. It's probably a good part mental, but if it helps then you go ahead and start your PCT as it's only a few days difference.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think a few days early would hurt, deca 's active life is 3 weeks, so its gone, and test active life is 2 weeks, so it is just about gone, i would start early, i was a cranky leittle bastard to at the end of my cycle, i think it is a combo of knowing its over, and your body adjusting to its different hormone levels, trib will help, but start your clomid, and what else do you have for pct?

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    Hi guys,

I'm due to go on PCT this coming Saturday. However, the last three days I've been extremely cranky and sensitive... Don't know if perhaps the test has worn off on me already. My last shot of Test-e was 1 1/2 weeks ago. My last shot of Deca was 3 1/2 weeks ago. I'm curios if I should start my Clomid now if it won't hurt me. And also I've already noticed my strengh and endurance has dropped... which really sucks! Help me out guys...
    Have you started to lose weight yet? Im almost finished with my PCT, about 5 more days, but amazingly i have not lose any of my strength, but i have lost about 5 of the 15lbs i gained. Probably just water, as i have not lost a pound in the last 2 weeks. Just a suggestion, if you start your PCT early, maybe run a week longer that you would have normally. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Have you started to lose weight yet? Im almost finished with my PCT, about 5 more days, but amazingly i have not lose any of my strength, but i have lost about 5 of the 15lbs i gained. Probably just water, as i have not lost a pound in the last 2 weeks. Just a suggestion, if you start your PCT early, maybe run a week longer that you would have normally. Good luck.
    I haven't noticed much weight loss at all which I'm kinda glad... I did notice I'm a little more lean and my face is not puffed up anymore.... so hopefully i worked out hard enough that it's mostly muscle, not water.

Can't wait to see what Clomid does for me... Hopefully I won't freak out my co-workers and bosses by acting like a little girl...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i dont think a few days early would hurt, deca's active life is 3 weeks, so its gone, and test active life is 2 weeks, so it is just about gone, i would start early, i was a cranky leittle bastard to at the end of my cycle, i think it is a combo of knowing its over, and your body adjusting to its different hormone levels, trib will help, but start your clomid, and what else do you have for pct?
    I'm taking Clomid 300mg first day, 100mg, for the next week, and drop to 50mg ED...

Also I am taking B12, Tribulus, and vitamins... That's about it... Anything else I should add to it? I know I should start taking creatine, which should help a bit...

Oh yes, I followed what the manufacture suggested for the dosage of tribulus... but what do you guys usually take?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    first i wouldn't start early. give it the full 2 weeks after your last injection before you start pct. and take 3-4g of trib every day. i'm using clomid nolva and trib for pct right now and i haven't lost the 1st pound. and as for your weight loss, its all in your head bro, train and eat like an animal during pct to maintain your hard earned gains

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i do trib 6 g's ed, you might waNT TO add b 6 and nolva to help prevent gyno, nolva will also increase your test levels in your body

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    first i wouldn't start early. give it the full 2 weeks after your last injection before you start pct. and take 3-4g of trib every day. i'm using clomid nolva and trib for pct right now and i haven't lost the 1st pound. and as for your weight loss, its all in your head bro, train and eat like an animal during pct to maintain your hard earned gains
    **** it! i just swallowed 300mg of clomid! now i'm going to pump my stomach!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    If you start it early I say you should make sure you still fininsh PCT on the original finish date to be 100%.

detroit is offline Banned
    I'm taking Clomid 300mg first day, 100mg, for the next week, and drop to 50mg ED...

Also I am taking B12, Tribulus, and vitamins... That's about it... Anything else I should add to it? I know I should start taking creatine, which should help a bit...

Oh yes, I followed what the manufacture suggested for the dosage of tribulus... but what do you guys usually take?
    I like to run 100mg Clomid ED for 4wks. My vision gets a littly fuzzy when i take anymore than 100mg. As far as the Trib goes, most will say to double the recomended dosage. 3000mg ED seems to work for me though.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

i'm taking clen during my pct it has a anti catabolic effect. jmo

Thread Information