m16a2 is offline Senior Member

eq/test gains question / cycle update

I am right now in the middle of wk 10 of
    400mg/wk eq
    500mg/wk test enan
    ldex/nolva

First of all, I have gained 18 pounds about... I started at 198-200 and now I am 218 as of today. I have gained alot of muscle but I also feel like I have gained a significant amount of fat. I will work on cutting down soon.

WK 11 I will be adding in 40mg/day of syd anavar . The thing I am wondering about is I know I have gained size and muscle, but why am I not getting signicantly stronger? I noticed with test/deca I gained strength every single week. EQ/test I am just not seeing the strength, but I am seeing the weight and size. Hopefully the var will change that, and I will also be starting a much cleaner diet in hopes of cutting down from wk 12 onward.

Any vet/mod/senior member comments are welcome

P.S. after my chest workout today, I had much difficulty having a shower since my arms were so sore that I could not control them even. Crazy soreness!

fabry is offline Senior Member
    dunno if im (at least) senior, but imo you should be happy with 18lbs, even if u should have noticed progress with vascularity (1 of the good sides from eq!).,
    are u surre your diet is in check, especiallly fat intake?
    try to add couple of cardio workout x week and see what happens. then, when u start pct, u can always start using clen and eca (2on-2off), but continue to eat lots of protein or ull lose part of your gains!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    18lbs isnt bad man

tman55 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro what does your workout routine look like. Just curious which exercises you are doing and at what reps. Let's see it and maybe we can get you some more strength. Diet?

crunchnpunch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m16a2
    I am right now in the middle of wk 10 of
    400mg/wk eq
    500mg/wk test enan
    ldex/nolva

First of all, I have gained 18 pounds about... I started at 198-200 and now I am 218 as of today. I have gained alot of muscle but I also feel like I have gained a significant amount of fat. I will work on cutting down soon.

WK 11 I will be adding in 40mg/day of syd anavar . The thing I am wondering about is I know I have gained size and muscle, but why am I not getting signicantly stronger? I noticed with test/deca I gained strength every single week. EQ/test I am just not seeing the strength, but I am seeing the weight and size. Hopefully the var will change that, and I will also be starting a much cleaner diet in hopes of cutting down from wk 12 onward.

Any vet/mod/senior member comments are welcome

P.S. after my chest workout today, I had much difficulty having a shower since my arms were so sore that I could not control them even. Crazy soreness!
    Hey I just wanted to say I am in week 13 of about the same cycle and I feel the exact same way my last cycle was deca/test. I put on a lot more strength, size and seamed to have much leaner gains with the test/deca cycle. I guess its one of those every body reacts different. Its test/deca for me next time.

Ps. I added winny and my strength seams to be going up fast

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    well, if that is the case then it must have something to do with my routine. Before I would doing heavier weights with no concern on reps, but this routine was self created and focuses on 2-4 reps with many many different excercises. I just wanted to see if eq/test combo would put on size and muscle but not so much in the strength.

Thread Information