sauce is offline New Member

Question Can someone help me for detection times for oral and injection winstrol?

I want to know how long winstrol can be detected after use has stopped.
    I have stanazolic 100, a 10ml bottle. It is injectable with a needle and sirinje. Sorry me spelling sucks. How long is it detectable for after usage has stopped? I'm not worried about half life, only detection times.
    I also have Stanol "V", 10mg per tablet. I think that is right. On the bottle it is says that it was made from Tokkyo labs. How long is it detectable for after useage has stopped.
    I don't want guesses. I need only facts, please help me. Thanks
    The detection time list on the main menu doesn't have dection times for winstrol oral or injectable. Can someone help me?

The dection time for winstrol isn't on the menu and list. I double checked the menu and the list of drugs that were on the detection time list and I might be stupid but I didn't find winstrol injectable or oral on that list. Can someone help me please?
    Last edited by sauce; 02-14-2002 at 09:35 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Main page...steroid detection times.

sauce is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice, but the dection time for winstrol isn't on the menu and list. I double checked the menu and the list of drugs that were on the detection time list and I might be stupid but I didn't find winstrol injectable or oral on that list. Can someone help me please?

Thread Information