Ronrizzle is offline New Member

Lil' advice:Please

Hey folks,
    I am considered a junior member here, but as far as I am concerned I am not novice when it comes to AS, But you know the adage ' you can never know to much'. I feel that in this case my vital stats (i.e- height and weight) and last cycle will help answer any of my question(s):
    6'-0" @ 230 lbs with 6% body fat
    Last cycle:
    Week 1-6: Test prop. 75 mgs Eod.
    Week 2-8: Winny Depot 50 mgs Everyday.

Compared to some cycles one might laugh, but It worked well with me. Anyways, I was curious of about my choice of post-therapy. I plan to run clomid@ 300mg on day on, 100 mgs for 7 days then 50 mgs for seven days. In conjunction I plan on running 3 grams of tribesten per day for as long as needed.
    Here is my dilemma-I've been hearing nolvadex is a better choice then clomid so i figure I would run 20 mgs of Zeneca ed along with those mentioned above(reminder-clomid and trib).
    Will The nolva offset or counteract my choices.
    Please advise. Oh yeah plan to run clenbuterol when all is said and done. Holla back

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    what kind of gains did u get from your last cycle...the 75 mg eod?? really curious..was it your first or no

u can run nolva and clomid at the same time during your PCT...20 mg ED nolva and clomid u should run
    300mg day1
    100mg days 2-11
    50 mg days 12-21

decent gains

Yes, it is true. 75 mgs eod. I have run prop. at higher doses before, but my personal experience to avoiding any flu like symptoms such as aches in my neck and back. I think it was approx. 150mg per day at one point, but I my daily life was paying for it. I think it works well with minimum sides and I don't get tunnel vision.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    wow!! how were your strength gains and weight gains...how much did u keep?

kept decent amount

When I was going 150 ed (prop) it was a little to tough on the body. I got up to 250 lbs. and as you can read I am now 230. My strength gains were stupid silly. Even better then any experience with cypionate or enenthate. This is a bold statment, but it was comparable to the gains I made when did anadrol50-syntex @ 100mgs/ day for 4 weeks. For example, Iwas repping 365lbs. on inline free-weight for 6-8 reps no spot ojn the prop. This might not sound like alot to you gorillas out there, but this something I couldn't even fathom at one point.

Thread Information