Thread: Absess trouble

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member

Question Absess trouble

I have run a couple of cycles, only using fina. This time I am running fina and test and things are alot different. Along with the definate size increase, and the need to inject 1.5 cc instead of 1 cc pain has began to be a problem. Using heat and injected really slow, i have been able to conquer this problem. But about a week ago I was in a hurry to get to work and injected into my right glute way too fast. I knew i was messing up, but I couldnt be late. And sure enough, I am paying the price, though not with pain. I just got one bitch of absess. This little bugger has been with me for almost a week!!! Now its time to inject into my glute again, but it doesn't seem wise to inject into an absess. Then again, is there a reason not to? I have searched and can't find a post like this, so help me out guys. I know how to get rid of absess, and it has decreased in size, but I don't know if I should shoot into it till it goes away. Anyone???

barbarian is offline Banned
    bro start checking your temp 2 times ED and if its high go to the hospital YOU CAN DIE FROM A ABCES!!!!!! this is NO joke bro

What?

You can die from an absess? I have no redness, no irritation, I guess I thought you only had to fear infection. How exactly would this condition cause death?
    Last edited by Mr.gH; 06-08-2004 at 11:57 AM.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for info

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    If t here's no irritation, redness, swelling, heat, etc then it's probably just an oil deposit that never broke up to get absorbed well. Apply heat often and rub the hell out it it. Heat helps open up blood vessels and should help disperse the gear.

Heat and massage, heat and massage. Also, I wouldn't go into it just yet.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    I had a friend who had an absess and let it go too long! when it was all said and done
    he had a large chunck cut out of his butt.....I mean like 15 to 20% of his ass cheek is gone and it won't grow back! its been about 4 years now

He lost his ass cheek? What is this medical condition called? Was his infected? This is really odd, I had never heard of an abses being much of a problem, just infections.

I am not sure what they called it......but yes they had to go in and remove muscle tissue until they removed all the abscessed/infected/bad tissue. my understanding was
    it just started as an abscess...........
    He spent a good bit of time in the hospital.... and all if this was because of an AS shot
    gone wrong.

barbarian is offline Banned
    and oil abcess is when the oil takes to long to exorbe...and the body thinks its an infection and seals it off and starts to fight it..your body temp rises you get sick..and you can die sometimes if you let it go to long

ok that makes some sense. My next question is what do you mean by letting it go too long? What am i supposed to do about it>? I know the heat and massage but is there more?

There's not much else you can do. It's the infection part that's dangerous. If it does get hot/red/etc, go to the doctor. They'll prescribe you antibiotics to get the issue cleared up.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, go to the doctor man, better to be safe than sorry

What I mean by him letting to go to long is.....
    it was causing him problems and getting worse but he still did nothing.....up to the
    point he could not take it any more and went to see a doctor.....we kept telling him
    to go but.............

Alright, great advice guys. I've continued to massage it and it is disapating. Luckily no redness, heat, or irritation yet.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    when u mean too long u mean like weeks that he was stubborn and would go see a doc?

do abcesses foom when u do not inject deep into the muscle and get it into the fat layer before the muscle?

Bruce, infections (if that were actually the problem) can arise and kill somebody in a week or less. If you follow sterile injection procedures, you shouldn't be too worried.

If your injectin spot is rock hard, hot, red and painful, AND your temp is high/you feel sick, then by all means, get to the doc! If it's just painful, hard, and a little hot with no accompanying sickness, you might be ok.

This is a touchy one, and you had better just remember that you'd rather be smart than dead...

what are u supposed to tell ur doctor, i injected blah blah blah into my glute and i think its infected?

Also if its your first time injecting ever doesnt ur ass get really soar for a couple times? how can u tell the difference between the soarness and infection initially besides waiting a couple days to see if it still hurts

Soarness usually occurs when you inject too fast. Thats how it is for me atleast. Heat and taking your time fixes your problem. Also i find its way easier go slow if you use like a 25 gauge needle, instead of say a 22 0r 23 which i like to use to withdraw the gear.

hyperlite32 is offline New Member
    Bump for Bruce willis' Question

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    Just tell your Dr. the truth if you go see him. There is a patient-doctor confidentiality that protects you from anyone disseminating the information about your medical stats. I tell my doctor everything and have him treat me for high bp while on. I just get a lecture every time I go in.

If you have a high fever and feel really ill, then definitely go in immediately. If it is just irritated from an injection that hasn't dissipated, then you might be alright. I had a softball sized irritation for two weeks. It was painful but it wasn't an infection. There is a big difference. Irritation can occur for many reasons other than infection including scar tissue build-up,frequent injection, and high volume injection. Just take some antibiotics if you have access.

Dude, you can't get careless injecting.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    Mr. GH ... bro I had an abcess once ... went to the doc .. it was a "sterile abcess" .. it went away on its own, no harm done. As long as there is no redness etc. .. but I'd go see a doc if you have concerns.

So whats the deal with the anti-biotics?? I thought they were used to fight infections, they would have no effect on a sterile abcess then, correct?

Thread Information