TRicKtOutT is offline Junior Member

TOO Much for 2nd Cycle?!?!

Hey I know some of you might not want to read this cuz soo many ppl might have asked the same thing but my question is a little different from the rest.

first off im 19 and weight 165lb approx. 9-10% bodyfat maybe a lil less.
    My first cycle ended 1 month 3 weeks ago which was 250mg/wk of Aratest (50 prop 200enan) for 10 weeks, and I gained roughly 14lb off of it which I guess is OK...

This is my question.... I want to start another cycle in the beginning of September which should be a total of 4 month rest time from my 1st cycle.
    It will be.....
    Week 1-10 : 500mg/wk enan
    Week 1-8: 400mg/wk Deca Durabolin
    Week 1-4: 30mg/day Dbol
    Week 7-12: 50mg/day winny
    Week 8-15: Clen and Ketotifen
    Week 1-16: 20mg/day Nolva
    Week 13-16: Clomid
    Week 1-16: 1000mg/day Milk Thistle

NOTE: All of this is IP Gear except the Clomid and Milk Thistle

Im not sure if this is a BIG jump for a 2nd cycle or what exactly,
    also I know how everyone usually says "it depends" but how much gains do you think I will get considering its my 2nd cycle only giving it a 4 month resting period and im 19 weighting 165lb gaining 14lb from last cycle.
    Also if you have any advice to give me with this cycle or anything please let me know.
    Oh yea 1 more thing where can I get GOOD milk thistle for real cheap? the ones that contain silymarin 80%

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    u can get the milk thistle at costco. not sure on the price but for cheap. and im not an expert but the winny seems out of place imo

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It is a well structured cycle...I'm sure you could gain off of less gear but that is a good cycle...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    how tall are you? i'm sure you can gain more weight if you just lifted and ate...I agree with ironfist, i think it is too much for a 2nd cycle @19

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    don't forget some vitamin b-6 200mg per day.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRicKtOutT
    first off im 19 and weight 165lb approx. 9-10% bodyfat maybe a lil less.
    My first cycle ended 1 month 3 weeks ago which was 250mg/wk of Aratest (50 prop 200enan) for 10 weeks, and I gained roughly 14lb off of it which I guess is OK...
    You're too young and too light. Learn how to train naturally if you want to keep your gains.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i as mmc said, its was too much already startin the 1st cycle so young!
    youre goin to make **** of your body little bro!
    eat, train, grow naturally and wait! u have time!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    165lb ****, its his second cycle and using a load of diff roids, hmm i noticed the clen and keto in the cycle, you're gonna try and cut too? Id save that till later you need to maintain high cals throughout pct imo

Im 5"10, im not thaaat young, ill be 20 in a month. I know ive reached my natural limit or atleast platoed big time because ive been doing the same weights for the past year before my first cycle and ive been lifting for 3 years.. I dont have the greatest genetics and i used to weight 130lb and gained a lil over 20lb naturally in 2 years and the 3rd year I couldnt go up in strength, weight or anything; so I know im pretty much done naturally. I kno how to lift right, eat well, etc etc etc I also had a trainer before who taught me everything I need to know, so im pretty much educated. If anyone else has any more advices feel free to tell me (BUT DONT tell me im too young blah blah blah cuz im gonna take this cycle )FABBYWUSSY why do I need b6 for.. I was checking another site that also suggested b6 but I duno its purpose exactly. Also the reason why im taking a lil higher dosage for a 2nd cycle is because im only giving it a 4month resting period so I need more dosage to make up for the fact im not giving it more resting time (And No I cant wait till later to take the cycle it must be from Sept-Dec.) Im hoping to be 185lb solid.. you think its possible?
    Last edited by TRicKtOutT; 06-09-2004 at 11:22 AM.

palequail is offline Banned
    I don't that is too much for a second cycle..however you are only 19 so that is an issue......If you are set on doing it I'd just do the Enanthate and Deca ...Drop the winny at the end along with the Clen ..keep it simple for now.

oh yea do you think IP is bad choice? thats all I can get... I cant get from anywhere else.

palequail is offline Banned
    I hear IP is good...never used it myself.......

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    IP has a bad reputation as of late. I wouldn't touch the stuff but that's just me. Now, I think you are still WAY to young and I think you really need to check your diet before thinking you can't get any bigger. There is NO way someone at 19 has hit his plateau...You have some major natural test running through your body right now. You are taking major risks doing roids at your age. You haven't even stopped growing, do you really want to jepordize that?

Be safe and smart,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 06-09-2004 at 11:32 AM.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    u should extend the deca to roughly 12 weeks then extent the test to 13 weeks so u can start pct 2 weeks after your last shot of the test.

BUYLONGTERM I stopped growing when I was a junior in Highschool which is 4 years ago I still am the same height... and yes I drink my milk

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    what is this used for (1000mg/day Milk Thistle)

milk thistle is to help protect your liver if im not mistaken

W RBALLS the reason why I have my cycle as put is because it should be deca at 8 weeks and enan at 10 weeks I need to give it an easier load for me when pct starts if I push test to 13 and deca to 12 not only am I putting a lot more into my body but it will be harsher on my nuts when it comes to pct.

understandable. but u need to cut the deca off only one week before the test to have proper times for pct so they start together.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not just Test/Deca /Dbol and then cut on your third cycle using some Test and EQ? I'm in favour of simpler cycles.

reason y im doing this all is because this should be my last cycle
    I dont want to do a 3rd cycle... Only way ill end up doing a 3rd cycle is if I dont become 185lb cut off of this 2nd cycle which im hoping... Plus the winny will help reduce my chances with deca gyno and harden my muscles while helping a lil with the water retention...I can think about cutting out the clen and keto since thats only for cutting and will cost me a lot.

Thread Information