jkoss is offline New Member

Super Test - 250

I am beginning a 10 week test only cycle 500 mg/wk followed by clomid therapy in July and finishing up my research. I just received my gear. The company is Laboratoires Tornel, S.A. The test is brand name Super Test-250. The breakdown follows:

Test Decandate 100 mg
    Test ISO 60 mg
    Test Prop 30 mg
    Test Phen 60 mg

I ordered QV Test Enanthate 250 and this is what my source brought to me. I am 31 years old, 6'2, 185, been working out for a few years....in good shape. I am have researched everywhere adn cannot locate any information on this company or this particular blend of test. Do any of you veterans out there have any information for a novice? Would you suggest this over Test E? I appreciate your response. I want to make sure that I am on track with everything.

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member
    Test Enth or Cyp would be more beneficial to you. Having diffrent acting esthers in the super test only complicates things and makes it dificult to mentain a constant blood level. You would need to inject the super test eod because of the Prop! And I think this is probably your first cycle and you wont want to do that. Stick to enth or cyp shoot 250mg twice a week, Monday and Thursday! Then start your PCT 2 weeks after your last shot of test.
    Good luck
    Last edited by CHEMICAL WARFARE; 06-09-2004 at 09:13 AM.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkoss
    I am beginning a 10 week test only cycle 500 mg/wk followed by clomid therapy in July and finishing up my research. I just received my gear. The company is Laboratoires Tornel, S.A. The test is brand name Super Test-250. The breakdown follows:

Test Decandate 100 mg
    Test ISO 60 mg
    Test Prop 30 mg
    Test Phen 60 mg

I ordered QV Test Enanthate 250 and this is what my source brought to me. I am 31 years old, 6'2, 185, been working out for a few years....in good shape. I am have researched everywhere adn cannot locate any information on this company or this particular blend of test. Do any of you veterans out there have any information for a novice? Would you suggest this over Test E? I appreciate your response. I want to make sure that I am on track with everything.
    your source gave your sust, not enan. i would suggest gettting enan, fewer shots required and easier to maintain consistent blood test levels. no need for EOD shots on your first cycle.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    The tornell supertest is a good product though...

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    im on it right now, i take it twice a week and cause of the prop, i run 100 mg eod of prop, its good juice though

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    The tornell supertest is a good product though...

i read in an issue of "Muscular Development" that Dave Palumbo was explaining some of the different manufacturers in Mexico, and the only vet products he would trust were QV, DK, SYD, and Tornel. of these companies, he sent them out to a lab to be tested for actual mg dosage, and pretty much Tornel products were like 20%-30% underdosed.

i have used Tornel's "SuperTest 250" in the past and am currently on it for my cycle now. i like it, although my injections are EOD, and i add 1/2cc of QV Prop100 to each of my injections. i have seem to get good results so far.

otherwise, i have to use Organon's Sust 250, but for Tornel's price @ $20 a bottle, i'd rather go this route and add some prop w/ it. JMO

-Biggie

Thread Information