Iron Ghost is offline New Member

Starting new cycle, need advice

Okay guys and girls, any help would be appreciated here. I haven't taken gear in about 2 years. Last time was sustenon alone. I currently have one 10cc bottle of Upjohn Cypionate (depo testosterone ) and 4 seperate ampules for a total of 14cc's. I also have 300 finaplix . Unfortunately i live with my gf up at school and the only day i am alone to administer my cyp is on wednesdays so i have to take the fina sublingually or with a gel. I also have only 90 clenbuterol . What kind of a decent cycle can i scavenge from this?

thanks
    Last edited by Iron Ghost; 02-13-2002 at 08:26 PM.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    four ampules of what, sustanon 250??

Is the Depo-test 50, 100, 200 mg per ml???

it's 200mg/ml depo testosterone in the 10cc and the same in 4 other seperate amps. My "friend" had the scripts for it and i took him to eckerd to get the bottle and he got the other amps from publix pharmacy. So i know it is good shit too, which always makes me feel better.
    Last edited by Iron Ghost; 02-13-2002 at 08:23 PM.

solid90062 is offline Member
    U cant make a complete cycle with that...just save it, get more, then put a proper one together

if i can get another 10cc bottle of cyp would that work, I could probably get it in a couple days if i really needed it.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Yes, would work. However, get some deca or EQ to run with it.

Are you in the USA, my friend?? USA does not dispense individual test ampules, unless I've been in the dark the past five years. Only UPJOHN currently produces the only testo in the USA and you've got it.

Testex, Testaviron, are you in Canada, Europe???

Add your country to your profile.

I don't know planetx, he gets it right from the pharmacy. His doctor prescribes it for him every month. He takes 1 cc every 2 weeks for medical purposes, his system stopped producing testosterone at age 13 and he was diagnosed with lupus. The doctor gave him extra scripts in case he goes on vacation somewhere and is stuck without his meds, so i am getting his reserves. He gets the 10 cc bottle from eckerd cause the prescription is cheaper there and the amps are cheaper at the publix pharmacy.

Next time my girlfriend leaves or goes into the bathroom I will go pull out my stash and try to type exactly what it says.
    Last edited by Iron Ghost; 02-13-2002 at 08:57 PM.

Sorry, the 1cc cyp that i am talking about are not amps, thy are vials with the flip top. Just like the Upjohn 10cc vial but 1/4 the size and only contain 1cc apiece. Wish i wasn't so cheap, i would buy a digital camera and take some pics for ya.

Thread Information