Thread: dosage question

hammerhead is offline Member

Question dosage question

I just started my first cycle - 400mg/wk deca and 20mg/day dbol . One week into it and i'm not feeling shit yet. I weigh 180 lbs and i'm 35. I've heard it takes 2-3 weeks for the deca to kick in. Is that right?

Everyone says that's not enough dbol but I don't have anymore of it. These dosages should be enough for my first cycle right? Should I stack the sustenon I have into this cycle? I have tons of equip should I stack it in?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    wouldnt hurt to run the sus with it, most people will tell you to stay away from eq and deca together since they hit the same receptors. yea, it should take a few wks before you really start to notice the deca, and yes, you probably should be taking more dbol . I'm 2wks into a cycle right now and havent really seen much of anything yet, so just make sure your workouts and diet and sleeping patterns are right and I'm sure you'll be fine. And like I said, if you've got enough sus to run it around 500mgs/wk for at least 8wks, then throw it in. If not, get more and run it with the eq next time. Good luck bro.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What week are you in right now? And how long are you going to run your cycle for? Also how much Sus do you have and how much Eq?
    Let's go from there....

M

hammerhead is offline Member
    This is day 7. I've done 200mg deca twice - next 200mg is tomorrow. My plan was 8 weeks of deca at 400mg/week and 20mg/day dbol for 4 weeks. I've only got 8 sustanons right now. definitely not enough. I've got 4000mg equip. Plenty. I've also got over 2000mg Primobolan . got plenty of anavar and winstrol . no doubt i can throw together enough i just don't want to overdue it or mix stuff that won't work together. my gut feeling is that if i can get more sustenon that's the best way to go. i just can;t guarantee it.

viper is offline Member
    if you are doing an eight week cycle, you have a few choices...get the sust and start it this week, that will give you 7 weeks on the sust......or extend the length of the cycle to give you at least 8 weeks of sust(better choice)....if you cant get the sust right away...save it for now and run the deca /dbol cycle out...then run a sust/eq/winstrol cycle next........it all depends on how fast you can get more test.....

Thread Information