dnale48 is offline Junior Member

Tren only veterans

everyone who has done a Tren only cycle please share your expirience for i am very interested in doing one myself simply becasue of the cheapness and leggality of it. Tell me your results/sides. thx

razor67 is offline Banned
    tren only vets..well, i dont think any vet,or anyone with basic steroid knowledge for that matter, would recommend a tren only cycle...but hey,i could be wrong..

barbarian is offline Banned
    tren with test is good...tren alone is dumb

why is it dumb? give me some scientific resons not just because.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    tren once converted into an injectable is no longer legal. It's only legal in pellet form. It's actually illegal to have both the pellets, and the kit needed to convert them.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    tren once converted into an injectable is no longer legal. It's only legal in pellet form. It's actually illegal to have both the pellets, and the kit needed to convert them.
    you know what i meat though...its legal to obtain.

Quote Originally Posted by dnale48
    its as hard if nto harder on the hpta then deca ..your test will be nill on fina alone...check out the FRONT page of this site and look up FINA and its profile........but if you want to do tren alone then HAVE AT IT i wont stop you..good luck getting a hard on for the next 4-6 months

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dnale48
    Because you are shutting your system down with a progestin - and progesterone has been used to treat repeat sex offenders - aka, no libido. Aside from a wet noodle, shutting down your HPTA without at least a replacement dose of testosterone will effect general disposition and... fuk it... read this:

TestIsBest.com
    Testosterone is the endogenous androgen in the body – it flows through your veins every day of your life. It is responsible for many bodily processes. Elevated testosterone levels can improve the overall psychological state, optimize libido and sexual function, as well as create a more anabolic environment for tissue growth. Normal ranges for hormone replacement therapy are around 60-100mg of testosterone enanthate per week. High doses (over 300mg per week) are frequently used by athletes to improve the anabolic effects of the androgen; resulting in further muscular hypertrophy. The Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis will inhibit its own androgen production when it recognizes exogenous support. Anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) cycles lacking testosterone can cause problems for the athlete. Using a progestin (for example, nandrolone or trenbolone ) can cause a build up of progesterone – which can result in poor disposition and lack of sexual desire in the absence of testosterone. For this reason, even at simple replacement doses, testosterone should be the base of any AAS cycle.

good post warrior....

flexshack is offline Member
    what
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 03:55 AM.

what
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 03:56 AM.

custom fit is offline Member
    hey guys, i need a site for tren instructions. please pm me. G**F***.com is not up.

thanks

Thx alot guys no way im doing tren alone anyore ill just fork over the extra $100 it sounds worth it!

what
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flexshack
    hey warrior, the buildup of progesterone causes a rise in prolactin, right?
    I am not an endocrinologist, but with that said...

Prolactin is generally thought of as the hormone that signals lactation in women (and men)... and a progestin (trenbolone and nandrolone ) will leaqd to a raise in prolactin levels... so, yes.

"Men with hyperprolactinemia typically show hypogonadism, with decreased sex drive, decreased sperm production and impotence. Such men also often show breast enlargement (gynecomastia), but very rarely produce milk." - Prolactin

They also mention Dopamine as a regulator to it's production... so a testosterone , or even Dbol addition could help here... for it's link to increase dopamine production... a better overall feeling.

I did it, there is a select few of us who dont get deca or tren dick so if you dont get those go ahead. First time with tren only I did 75 mg eod with a kit for maybe 8-10 weeks gained 15 pounds and got real strong. Kept the weight and only lost a few reps strength wise after. Clomid for pct and I was fine. Id rather tren only then test only, but thats me.

I did it as well. Tren /Win and could notice a pretty big drop in libido. But then again, I was also asking "why not?" and had to find out for myself. I was doing some college courses at the time and had a girl ask about doing a quicky during our next scheduled break - and I just blew her off... I just had little interest...

If you do the research - it makes little sense to shut your system down without at least a replacement dose of testosterone since the trenbolone (and the resulting progesterone) will shut you down hard. Some are going to be more sensitive than others, I certainly agree there - based on genetic factors as well as doses used... but IMO, do this sh!t right - or don't do it at all...

Okay... bare with me... I'm still tryin' to figure some stuff out myself - such an interesting and complex subject... I was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Prolactin is generally thought of as the hormone that signals lactation in women (and men)... and a progestin (trenbolone and nandrolone) will lead to a raise in prolactin levels... so, yes.
    Estrogen increases prolactin levels... not progesterone. Prolactin is a peptide hormone. Progesterone is another sex steroid (a progestin) like estradiol. See this link: HORMONES

I found this great article over at Meso - which reenforces much of what I have said regarding running Deca or Tren only cycles in the past:

Progesterone for Men
    "Once again, I am not crazy. I know that most of you think of progesterone as an "evil" catabolic and fattening hormone. What many of you may not remember is that the extremely popular anabolic steroid nandrolone decanoate (aka Deca Durabolin or nortestosterone) is in fact classified as a progestin (hormone with progesterone-like activity)! In addition, many progestins given to women in birth control pills and other drugs such as norgestrel and norethidrone are classified as 19-nor-testosterone or 19 nor- progesterone derivatives. Eastern German female Olympic athletes were known to have taken large quantities of these nor-testosterone derivatives to build muscle with the notorious masculinizing side effects that was obvious to all Olympic observers. Modern Olympic testing can now distinguish the difference between nor-progesterone and nor-testosterone derivatives.Since birth control pills aren’t yet on the list of drugs banned from competition, these "women" were able to pass all drug testing without any worries. Of course, I don’t suggest you raid your girlfriends birth control pill case in order to make yourself "feel like Deca". Recent studies at UCLA (9) have shown that different types of birth control pills have different androgenic capacity and can change the Olympic doping standard of testosterone to epitestosterone ratio of six to one with an increase of that ratio.

Are you confused yet? How can one of the most manly of anabolic steroids such as Deca Durabolin be considered a female hormone? How can female birth control pills be used as anabolic steroids ? The simple answer to this question is that progesterone is best not considered as a female hormone, but as a hormone with properties somewhere in the middle between testosterone and estrogen. You can tweak the progesterone molecule slightly one way and have a hormone that is androgenic, or tweak it another way and be less androgenic or become more neutral in effect like the natural progesterone in the human body. Progesterone has its reputation as a female hormone due to its role in promoting pregnancy. But natural progesterone is still present in the male and also plays an important role in male physiology, but it has not yet been clearly elucidated. It should be noted that the "masculine" hormone nor-testosterone, that is the basis for the anabolic steroid Deca Durabolin, is actually found in highest concentrations in pregnant women (10).

So how can progesterone like moleculesmake me big or improve my athletic performance? Are large doses of Deca what you are referring to when you talk about "progesterone for men"? The answer is that nortestosterone drugs and prohormones have disadvantages over testosterone for use in hormone replacement therapy and in athletics / bodybuilding. The main reason nortestosterone is so popular is because of its lower androgenicity. It competes with testosterone for the 5-alpha reductase enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT and instead converts to dihydronortestosterone which is much less androgenic. Therefore you are less likely to experience side effects often associated with testosterone such as acne, hair loss, etc.

However, some people don’t know about nor understand the drawback of nortestosterone. For one thing, it can drastically lower libido. This is not surprising since other progestin based drugs are given to sex offenders to purposely lower their libidos. For male hormone replacement therapy, this can make nortestosterone a big no-no. Most men considering hormone replacement therapy are already suffering from a loss of libido, and nortestosterone can be almost like a castration agent for them. In addition, nortestosterone has a lower aromatization rate than testosterone. Since estrogen can raise HDL levels while androgens tend to lower HDL, this lack of estrogen from nortestosterone can cause HDL levels to drop further than when on testosterone. While temporarily low HDL levels may not be a big concern for a healthy young athlete, this is obviously a bigger concern for older men or those with heart disease risk factors.

Instead of using nortestosterone for hormone replacement therapy, I recommend a combination of natural testosterone and pulses of natural progesterone when testosterone is used. Progesterone, like nortestosterone, competes with testosterone for the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. A combination of testosterone/progesterone could allow for the benefits of increased testosterone while keeping DHT levels balanced. The concept is to help maintain a natural and youthful testosterone/estrogen/progesterone ratios throughout your lifetime. I believe a proper balance is the key to a healthy libido, prostate, and cardiovascular system.

While synthetic progesterone derivatives have been used to lower libido in men (1, 5), I believe that natural progesterone may in fact have the opposite effects in some men. I have heard patient anecdotes and from other medical doctors saying that application of a natural progesterone cream to the scrotum can increase libido and enhance orgasmic pleasure in some men.. I believe that just as high doses of synthetic progesterone derivatives can lower libido, so can low levels of natural progesterone. Natural progesterone can have a calming effect on the nervous system and may help those men who are "rapid ejaculators" or have other anxiety related sexual problems. Restoring or pulsing progesterone may enhance libido, and sexual function. While large doses of synthetic progestins may cause you to get fatter or lose muscle, the role of progesterone in increasing body temperature has been well studied in women (3) and may help bring back resting metabolic rate to a more youthful levels in men as well. Progesterone has the benefit of boosting metabolism but too much can lead to high insulin levels which would likely cancel out any benefits of increased metabolism."

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Hmmm ... interesting, so its true. But, its odd that it doesn't seem to effect some in that way.

Either way, what if I was to shoot 50 to 100mg a week? instead of eod say spread out to 20mg ed?

I dont wanna mess with gyno again even though I have tonnes of nolva and L'dex.

Im test shy ... what can I say?

uhuh
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 02:28 AM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by flexshack
    why?
    yea seriously, test is what makes you a man bro... if you want to try running tren alone and give up the natural production of your male hormones, go for it...

but theres no reason to be 'test shy' you've got the stuff running through your veins right now... everytime you see a hot chick in a skirt walking down the street and you turn to check her out.... you have test to thank for that.

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Call me crazy, but I knda liked the effect tren had on my libido. I could still get it up, it just made it take a little longer to get off. But it took away that intense drive to get laid (I'm 23 years old!!)

What I'm saying is, the bonus of the libido loss is that I didn't care about going out at night and being in the bar scene. I could hit the gym hard, and get some rest.

But I agree with what the bro's have said about tren being dangerous alone or for a first cycle. I learned the hard way, ran it alone...and got little lumps under my nips!! Thats a bitch once it starts.

CutUp

gyno man... fricken GYNOOOOOOOO

I had it come in 3 weeks .. now after being off for over almost 2 months now my lumps are almost gone... THANK CHRIST!!!

Yah fine then ... I'll fricken do it... BUT I SWEAR to GOD .. if I get gyno again running fricken 60mg ed of nolv and 50 of ldex then I am gonna write test off FOREVER AND SCRAP aromatising juice ALL TOGETHER!!

eh .. how much B6 would I have to take to keep tren gyno away !! whats a "high" dose ?

thanks dudes

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    gyno man... fricken GYNOOOOOOOO

I had it come in 3 weeks .. now after being off for over almost 2 months now my lumps are almost gone... THANK CHRIST!!!

Yah fine then ... I'll fricken do it... BUT I SWEAR to GOD .. if I get gyno again running fricken 60mg ed of nolv and 50 of ldex then I am gonna write test off FOREVER AND SCRAP aromatising juice ALL TOGETHER!!

eh .. how much B6 would I have to take to keep tren gyno away !! whats a "high" dose ?

thanks dudes
    you wont get gyno from deca or tren... only higher prolactin levels which can lead to lactating nipples...

300 mgs of b6 ed should be more than enough to curb any prolactin related sides...

60 mgs of nolva and .5 mg ldex should do the trick for test as well.

i think rambo has had problems with being very sensitive to aromatizing juice... i'd get in touch with him...

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    you wont get gyno from deca or tren ... only higher prolactin levels which can lead to lactating nipples...

300 mgs of b6 ed should be more than enough to curb any prolactin related sides...

60 mgs of nolva and .5 mg ldex should do the trick for test as well.

i think rambo has had problems with being very sensitive to aromatizing juice... i'd get in touch with him...

cool bro ... thanks alot that was helpful

Thread Information