Thread: Clenbuterol

OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Clenbuterol

Ok so clenbuterol works by decreasing the catabolism of muscle cells for energy right? So basedon that statement I am assuming that you can maintain your muscle mass and strength during a clen cycle?

Also the side effects are heart palpatation insomnia etc. how severe are these, has anyone here know anyone, or have personally had any adverse side effects from it?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    as far as clen being anti catabolic, there are no studys proving this whatsoever.

the side effects are nervousness(shaky hands, etc...) insomnia, headache. these are more or less pronounced in each individual, and do subside, in most cases, as you get further into your cycle. but most everyone will experiance these sides to a degree.

I red on this websites profiles that it is anit catabolic,

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    So some believe..but as of yet like BigKev said it has yet to be proven...use it in your cutting cycle..the anticatabolic is just a plus..if that is what you are looking for there is much better stuff out there for that then clen ...stick to clen for cutting

solid90062 is offline Member
    I am doing the Clen now...Its not bad at all for sides (in myself) nothing that I could not deal with the first couple of days. After a few days in the sides subsided and I had no sides at all anymore. Jury is still out as to how good it is, but I am leaning somewhat, even though my weight has not changed very much.

OT, looks like I have u seen u on here like all day! I am at work, what's YOUR excuse!

Haha, well I am onine all day because I am at college so my shit is always hooked up even when I am lifting or at class, yeah I have checked out stuff on the board when I wake up, before my pre workout nap, after nap, after dinner, but at like 11 eastern I am going out, yeah so I am addicted

Oh yeah, what things are better for being anti-catabolic?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by OT8268
    . . .what things are better for being anti-catabolic?

Glutamine and Kynoselen are both considered anti-catabolic. I dont know if there are any better honestly, but I like Glutamine alot..Never used Kynoselen (and b4 anyone asks do NOT waste your money on that BS Kyno-H).

But basically what I am asking is... is clen very bad for you?

Penicyllin is bad for some people... Clen is very mild. I dont think its anywhere near as big a deal as all the other Cycles you are considering (i have seen plenty of your other posts). But with any drug (especially without Doctor supervision), you just have to consider the risks, listen to your body, and take the plunge if you are so inclined.

Well most of myother posts are just asking for some extra knowledge where the info left off from websites.
    Is clen more effective than an ECA stack?

SMaC DADDY is offline New Member
    The Insomnia can get really bad, even when the other side effects disapear

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Run Clen and ECA 2 weeks Clenn then 2 weeks ECA. Good Luck Bro

A clen ECA/combo is definitely better than just running ECA. BY far, as I am discovering daily

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    interesting.. but in a recent edition of "MD" there was a study on the anabolic effects of clen .. even though there is a study on this, i think the major component is the animal.. there are too many major differences between rats and humans to completely prove it's anabolic effects (not to mention all the people who've taken clen for the purpose of loosing weight and it doing a very good job of it), but here is the study anyway...

Title: Tole of IGF-1 and IGFBP's in the changes of mass and phenotype induced in rat soleus muscle by clenbuterol .

Authors: Bonaventure L. Awede, Jean-Paul Thissen, and Jean Lebacq

Source: American Journal of Physiology Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2002, 282: E31-E37

Research Summary
    Administration of clenbuterol to three-month-old female Wistar rats resulted in a 10 and 13 percent increase of soleus muscle mass after three and nine days, respectively, reaching 16 percent after four weeks. When associated with triiodothyronine (T3), clenbuterol induced a dramatic slow-to-fast fibertype change. In parallel, clenbuterol administration induced in soleus muscle a fivefold increase in IGF-1 mRNA levels associated with an eightfold increase in IGF-binding protein (IGFBP)-4 and a fivefold increase of IGFBP-5 mRNA levels on day three. This increased IFG-1 gene expression was associated with an increase in muscle IGF-1 content, already detected on day one and persisting until day five without an increase in serum IGF-1 concentrations. These data show that muscle hypertrophy induced by clenbuterol is associated with a local increase in muscle IGF-1 content.

well, there it is.. keep in mind, that this study does not totaly reflect my opinion on clen's effects.

peace, BG

bd2g is offline New Member
    i took a lot of clen , no real side effects except the shakes and the amt of beer you can drink in one night. it was spring break in mex, its good shit but hard for me to get at a good price. gave me a great pump and lots of energy for my workouts. i have been using phentermine because it is easier to get, might want to look into that. clen will not kill ya at least it dident kill my drunk ass. good luck

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    u were mixing alcohol with clen ?.. hmm...

Deadend is offline Associate Member

search, search, search!!!!!!

run a search on clen , there's like a 5 page report somewhere around here, i'd post the think but i don't have time to find it now.

When you come off clen do you feel tired and unmotivated much like an ECA Stack?

MindBomb is offline Member
    I heard that the receptors, which reacts to clen in rats, are not present in human...That's why we react differently towards clen than do rats...Also I've read that inbetween the classic sides, you'll get very sleepy...Either you are wired or knock the F**k out...

Thread Information