Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    defjux is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18

    delete

    ....
    Last edited by defjux; 03-21-2006 at 12:50 AM.

  2. #2
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    i didnt realise ldex was even an illegal drug, hmm

  3. #3
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    I thought canadians could have a cycles worth of drugs
    You **** canadians are lying to me to try to get another american over there.

  4. #4
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    The customs guy is a dip ****.

  5. #5
    sniper320's Avatar
    sniper320 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    743
    I just got my stuff from pnp like a month ago, WTF?

  6. #6
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Id go take a trip to customs and ask WTF?????

  7. #7
    Illusion of size's Avatar
    Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    127
    Some get through, some don't.
    Personal use is ok. Importing it isn't.
    BLitz, Didn't you post that you can carry it accross without a script though???

  8. #8
    1-Cent's Avatar
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    2,389
    You should check into Liquid Labs instead of going over the border bro, they're canadian based and only deal in liquid aas related products like the ones you wanted. Really trustworthy bros and great products.

  9. #9
    Noogie is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    40
    Is there a website for Liquid Labs? Could you PM the link if there is?

  10. #10
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    i didnt realise ldex was even an illegal drug, hmm
    Ldex, clomid, nolva etc is illegal without a perscription.

  11. #11
    Aboot's Avatar
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not a well known name.
    Posts
    1,793
    Noogie, check your PM.

  12. #12
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Ldex, clomid, nolva etc is illegal without a perscription.

    Not in Canada it isn't. As research chems i guess it is. You can order a 90 day supply of clo, nol or dex for human use under our current import laws.

    I have the link on my other comp, can't post the act at this time.

  13. #13
    defjux is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18
    ....
    Last edited by defjux; 03-21-2006 at 12:50 AM.

  14. #14
    LORDBLiTZ Guest

  15. #15
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by defjux
    i don't know the actual laws myself, but the customs agent did inform me over the phone that both substance were on Health Canada's list of illegal substances for importing into Canada, and thus they confiscated the package...regardless, i used Liquid Labs, a research chem company in canada, and they are great..wont be ordering from anywhere outside of canada from now on that's for sure..

    I'd be all over that guy like stink on ****! Nol and dex are not schedule F, therefor legal for import.

  16. #16
    Aboot's Avatar
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not a well known name.
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ

    Thanks for that.

  17. #17
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653
    yeah but if u read section 5 part A its states "a) Section C.01.045 of the Regulations restricts the importation of a prescription drug; listed in Schedule F, Part I, or Schedule F Part II which is not for veterinary use; to a practitioner, a drug manufacturer, a wholesale druggist, a registered pharmacist or a resident of a foreign country while a visitor in Canada. However, persons (regardless of residence) coming from abroad will usually be permitted to import enough drug for a single course of treatment or a three-month supply, whichever is the lesser, of a Schedule F drug if the drug is packaged in pharmacy or hospital dispensed packaging.

  18. #18
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    sorry to hear it Bro

  19. #19
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    It's the BA that they catch you on. It is considered a hazardous good and they will impede any transport of it. I had a letter from customs seizing a fina kit.

  20. #20
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    yeah but if u read section 5 part A its states "a) Section C.01.045 of the Regulations restricts the importation of a prescription drug; listed in Schedule F, Part I, or Schedule F Part II which is not for veterinary use; to a practitioner, a drug manufacturer, a wholesale druggist, a registered pharmacist or a resident of a foreign country while a visitor in Canada. However, persons (regardless of residence) coming from abroad will usually be permitted to import enough drug for a single course of treatment or a three-month supply, whichever is the lesser, of a Schedule F drug if the drug is packaged in pharmacy or hospital dispensed packaging.

    That's not importing! Schedule F is steroids . You can bring a 90 day supply with you from an other country. You cannot import Schedule F VIA mail order. You can only bring it back with you on your person.

  21. #21
    NJou812's Avatar
    NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    North
    Posts
    250
    Hey,
    Can you PM the Liquid Labs address to me. I was just about to make an order of L-dex from PNP.
    Thx

  22. #22
    UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    867
    anyone ever had troubles with getting products from a research company in us?

  23. #23
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    anyone ever had troubles with getting products from a research company in us?
    I have.

  24. #24
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    That's not importing! Schedule F is steroids. You can bring a 90 day supply with you from an other country. You cannot import Schedule F VIA mail order. You can only bring it back with you on your person.
    Do you know anyone who has tried it?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •