GSXR750 is offline Junior Member

almost just passed out, please help

I just took a shot of Test E. im in my 14th week, everything has been fine I alwaz asp. and neva had a problem, but tonite i pulled back seen a lil bit of blood and had to reshoot. everything went fine with the shot, until i was done i came out of the bathroom and felt to get weak and dizzy so i layed down and had a full body sweat i thought i was going to pass out, but it subsided and im got really pale. i am ok now but i donno what happened was it frm hittin a vessel? thanks

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR750
    I just took a shot of Test E. im in my 14th week, everything has been fine I alwaz asp. and neva had a problem, but tonite i pulled back seen a lil bit of blood and had to reshoot. everything went fine with the shot, until i was done i came out of the bathroom and felt to get weak and dizzy so i layed down and had a full body sweat i thought i was going to pass out, but it subsided and im got really pale. i am ok now but i donno what happened was it frm hittin a vessel? thanks
    By had to reshoot, do you mean pulled out switched needles and sites and started fresh? Sounds like you injected in a vessel.

ya i pulled out after i saw the blood wen i asp. switched to a new needle and reasp. and shot and it went smoothly. than i got the woozy and passin out feeling.

ya i pulled out after i saw the blood wen i asp. switched to a new needle and reasp. and shot and it went smoothly. than i got the woozy and passin out feeling.
    That's very odd because you re-aspirated and had no blood. My unprofessional guess is that you got yourself worked up after seeing the blood and worried yourself to this point. Adrenaline and cortisole could have led to the same sides but .... is there a doctor in the house? I am guessing here.

ya i think i got myself worked up to. becuz i have neva asp b4 and saw blood so i was a lil sketched out. but it went fine. just was scary almost passin out.

ya i think i got myself worked up to. becuz i have neva asp b4 and saw blood so i was a lil sketched out. but it went fine. just was scary almost passin out.
    Yeah, I had a freaky experience a few shots ago where I saw no blood when I aspirted but when I withdrew there was this tiny clot right in the needle tip (plastic tip where it connects). It didn't draw up any further though. Luckily I had no problems other than getting freaked.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Do you have to use a needle and new test if you asp and see blood?

not new test, but it is good to get a new needle to use.

not new test, but it is good to get a new needle to use.
    Yup.

Thread Information