Thread: B12 Deltoid

Arrow B12 Deltoid

today i was rushing in the morning, and tried to shoot up some B12 in my shoulder, went in about 3/4 inch and fell a funny pain. I knew i hit something and did not even need to asperate to find out i just pulled out and blood ran down my arm. I thought **** the deltoids something always seems to go wrong for me, and just hit up the glute. The shoulders fine, no pain, no bleeding and no mark. So im pretty happy bout that.

Anybody else find that the deltoids seem to be a bit sketchy, for injections..??

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    Today I shot delts after going at bis the last two days and boy was it a ****ing treat. Felt great and still no pain at all, I love it, will hit the other one tome morning b4 am cardio.

beefydragon is offline Member
    I've never tried delts, actually afraid of it for some reason... (don't ask why) i inject at all other spots though... as long you're switching multiple sites, then you should be okay... make sure got plenty of sites when you do ED injections.

JohnL717 is offline New Member
    ive goten that before and alot of the blood came out as well as some juice, i hate injecting in my delts.

Thread Information