michael2576 is offline New Member

Test Prop and Fina only cycle

Right now I am running:

Weeks 1-6 Fina: 75mg/ed
    Weeks 1-10 Test Prop: 100mg/ed

I am on my 10th day and I don't know how I will know when my test kicks in. I know many people say that I should feel these fairly quickly because they are short ester, but how long for strength and/or weight gains?

The fina and prop are homebrew, and I have done fina only before so I know it came out just fine, but I don't know if I screwed up the prop somehow.

Anyone with any experience with this cycle?
    Last edited by michael2576; 06-09-2004 at 09:18 PM.

C-ray is offline New Member
    Im in the middle of mh 4th week of the same. I didnt notice anything until week 3. Im up to 190lbs from 174 at the moment. My doses are abit lower than yours are however @ 75mg prop ED and 50mg fina ED. Im eating plenty and getting alot of rest and things are going nice. The funny thing is i was unable to get to the gym for about 4 days due to a horrific sunburn on my shoulders and arms about a week and a half ago. Ever since that little "break", my strength has gone through the roof. hope that helps, just be patient..it'll kick in.

Awesome, thats very motivating. Looks like we were born the same year and I am similar in weight at 173 lbs, so are results could be somewhat similar.

In regards to eating plenty, is eating alot, keeping you from getting more defined? Are you looking to get more defined or bigger?

I am not sure if I should throw in clen to lose some bodyfat, but I think just the fina and prop might be enough.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    At those doses I don't think that would be a good cycle to get huge on. Sounds like a good cutting cycle that I will run when I am done bulking. I don't know what your goals are but if your looking to get huge might want to up the doses on the prop.

I wanna get ripped. I am 173ish now and I could be like 180 or slightly more with abs I would be happy. I am trying to eat clean, etc. I am at the point where I can see like the top abs and some obliques but thats it. I keep doing abs, but I dont think I will get anywhere unless I lose the bodyfat in that area.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    I am using prop to finish a cycle and I noticed it staight away. Prop is awesome. I started a cycle of test/eq at 173pounds and was 180 after 10 weeks. Used prop at 75mg ed while the long esthers clear out of my body.
    Now at 12 1/2 weeks I am 188 pounds very lean. Prop definately kicked right in and has made the difference. 5 more days till pct.

How many days after last prop injection should I start the clomid? I wanted to run the fina 8 weeks, but after conversion with 2 carts, I will only have enough for 6 weeks. Should I cook up another cart for those extra couple weeks?

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    prop has a half life of two days I believe

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    pct is 3 days after last prop shot bud.

I'm doing some low ass doses for a cutter, 100mg prop/75 mg tren , but I run them EOD. I've not lost a pound and my bodyfat has dropped considerably. Despite 7 days/week cardio and a coloric deficit, I'm still seeing increases on my lifts. I haven't lifted heavy in a while, but yesterday I benched 365x5, 385x3, and thew in 405x1 at the end even though I was already exhausted.

Not too shabby of weights for cutting like a mad man, lifting light weight/higher reps, and only weighing in at 197

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Supirman you look daaaamn good!For how long will you be running your fina prop cycle?When did the fatloss star kickin' in?I'll be doing the same thing at the same doses only plus winnie EOD for about 4 weeks!

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    I haven't lost a single pound actually, but I look a TON better. I've been on for 5 weeks. Slacked on my diet past 2 weeks though; I should have my girlfriend kick me in the nuts for slacking.

I have a disgusting before photo if you're interested. And thanks for the compliments.

Thread Information