Whitey71 is offline New Member

Beginner stacking Dianabol & Deca-Durabolin

I am about to begin my first cycle and would like to know if it is good for a beginner to stack Dianabol and Deca -Durabolin ?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If you want to gain mass yes but I think you should research a little more into what you are using-you will also need Clomid 50/100/50 and Nolvadex incase of gyno probs 20mg until symptoms subside then 10mg till the end of the cycle

Billy

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Classic novice stack D-bol/test/deca .

Lets have some stats.

BA

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Big Al
    Classic novice stack D-bol/test/deca .

Lets have some stats.

BA

yes this is the classic stack just about everyone i know started with, and i agree, some stats and also some dosage info would be nice too..................

peace bb79

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    well there a few things that must be done b4 starting AS. One and the most important is research. Now by no means do "we" expect u to know everything, which is why you're here, but..... at the same time u should have a basic idea of what u want to do and why. And also some general knowledge on the dosages of gear u plan on takeing. But i will give u some advice, buy milk thistlle for the liver, run the bol for 4 weeks at 35mg ed, run the deca for 8 weeks at 400mg / week, and get some more money. Then go out and buy some test, and run the test along side of the deca at 500mg/week for 8 to ten weeks. Oh, and buy some nolva and clomid as well.

My weight is 240. I want to gain mass and strength from it. So what would be the proper amount to take?

Are estrogen side effects common with D-bol? Will Clomid work well enough to stop them?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    did u not read my post above?????????

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Bro as another newer member, let me help you out. This is how I approached gaining knowledge. First I read other posts on this board and others. I did net searches. Check out the main page too lots of good info. I asked some of my bros at the gym. Gain all the knowledge you can because its your body your fuckin with. I read post on this board for 4 months before I posted asking about a cycle. After all that studying I still felt stupid. Just about anyone on this board could give you a good cycle but learn about what your putting in your body. Its been about 6 months and I still haven't put a needle in my ass yet. I have learnt a lot but there still so much more. Plus my body isn't ready for it yet

good luck bro, take your time

Thank you for all your replies.

Thread Information