Thread: fedex

chopper is offline New Member

fedex

shiped some gear yesterday and didn't arive at destanation shiped it next day air what are the chanses of it geting seized please help! how long would it be before they contact me if it was seized and what kind of trouble am i looking at
    Yes I was stupid and put my return adress on the boxes

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Got the tracking number??? 1-800 gofedex to find out what status it is in.

I am unaware of a SEIZURE status, at this time.
    To early to panic.

solid90062 is offline Member
    oh crap! I used to work for those guys. They used to seize stuff all the time. Fedex will give your name to local law enforcement. You can believe that! As for time frame, they are usually not quick. If it was seized, they have u by the balls and will get to u when they feel like.
    Fedex is crazy they regularly bring in Narcs to spy on employees for thefts and for drug usage, work in conjunction with law enforcement on stings (as in raids)...All sorts of crap.
    However as good as they are about pressing charges against their employees, usually after the employee is fired, the charges are dropped.
    Not meaning to scare you bro, lets just hope that it was only delayed and not seized...
    U may wanna track the package online and just see if there are any strange notes attached to the tracking info.

Not to diss planet X, but DO NOT CALL ...When you dial an 800# ...the company is picking up the tab...in essence paying for the call. If caller ID is in place there , you CANNOT block it (even if u requested it from your phone company, or dial in that blocking code)
    Last edited by solid90062; 02-13-2002 at 08:27 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    All I have to say is use USPS next time. I had to ship off 4 Glocks last month, long story but I didn't have a choice in the matter. Anyways, they all got there in about 5 days, all serperate boxes.

Thanks for the heads SOLID.

Shit, I was told by several USPS employees to use FEDEX because you are "less strict than they".

Never had a problem. If center closes at 8pm, I show at 7:59, priority overnight, no problem.

I think he should use public payphone, hell at this point, they know the city of the sender anyway. If you use a personal computer, they can track your unique ISPS.

Needless to say, this process, if any action will be taken at all, will take significant time for authorities to "cross all their T's and dot all their I's" before this can be put to bed

thanks for the info.

Hmm good point about the ISP number...I shoulda thought of that...USPS has its own unique problems. The info he wants might be in the notes of the tracking, but if he calls they might not TELL him any of the seedy info. If you ship contraband USPS, its technically a FEDERAL OFFENSE....one charge for shipping and another for the substance and one for interstate transport (i think). With Fedex, you can end up dealing with local, state and federal law enforcement, but more than likely will only deal with one of the above and most likely LOCAL.
    Law enforcement is not an exact science, 2 guys can commit the exact same crime, but get varied charges...Its kinda stupid.
    I would suggest USPS over Fedex mainly because its LESS likely to get caught. Legal ramifications may be worse though. USPS does way more volume than Fedex. Therefore easier to slip things by.
    My dad has told me some crazy stories about USPS. (He just retired from there). I dont know about the story about them being more strict. They definite take illegal transport seriously. They have their own police force (in fact I applied for them once). But all in all, my dad describes most Postal Employees as pretty Incompetent...No offense to any one who works for em!
    Last edited by solid90062; 02-13-2002 at 09:23 PM.

I was thinking he could use the automated computer "voice" to track on 800 line.

Computer voice: "Sir, we are sorry to inform you that one of our inspectors has seized your package due to some illegal contraband inside."

...Eight weeks later, the lad will be all "jacked"!!

Chopper, sorry to make jokes about this. In all seriousness bro, hope this turns out OK. I can honestly relate through my background, etc..Keep us posted, my friend.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    USPS or FEDEX all the same, Used both in the past. Have never had a problem until recently, now candian customs is sitting on two grand, that belongs to me. You can thank the terrorist for the increased security in our postal system

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    use a program called anonomous 4 proxy it gives off a different ** address ever time. Just one way to stay ahead of the fuzz.(police)

got hom from the gym last night and ther were two cop cars blocking my apertment entrence thought Iwas busted but it was just the guy next door he beat up his girlfreind and they were looking for him scared the shit out of me! the gear still hasent arived at its destination got on line to track it but the company gave me the wrong tracking number. hopefully it just got delayed I keep you posted.

Got a rude wakeup on sat with a machine gun in my face and about 20 swat team members in my pad they tore the whole house apart went to jail for 24hours now looking at class 2 and 4 felone for pos and transport dose any1 no what kind of punishment im looking at no prior convictions,never been to jail before am I in deep shit or what ?

they took my clomd and nolv is their any way to get this stuff leigly I think im geting gyno

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Damn, that is fucked up bro. Sorry to hear that.
    BUMP for Legal advice!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Are you fucking serious bro?

flex321 is offline Member
    raided your house for ordering nolvadex and clomid? details man. They wouldnt do that just for those two things. cause I beleive its legal to order nolvadex and armidex for personal use. lol

potent is offline Junior Member

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by chopper
    they took my clomd and nolv is their any way to get this stuff leigly I think im geting gyno
    Bro, I think its safe to say that is the least of your problems right now...
    Machine guns and SWAT team raiding your house for CLOMID ??? C'mon now...

Are you sure there wasn't anything else goig on in that house besides your stash of clomid and nolvadex ?

Lariat is offline New Member
    Better get a lawyer

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Better go to detox... or rehab

Guilty!

Last edited by Fif the Great; 02-19-2002 at 07:53 PM.

Footballdb is offline Junior Member
    How much shit did you send?

G-S Guest
    Why am I having a REAL hard time buying into this story?

Tore his whole house apart, yet he still has his PC. Hmmm...

Now using libary comp. no they thought I was some kind of dealer but all they got were some t200,deca and some nolv,clomd
    and about 5 other botles I shiped

ouch...Sorry man....This is not good definitely...What are the charges specifically?

NightOp is offline Member

BlocRoc is offline Member
    NO offense bro, but something sounds fishy here!

We'd need more details about all this crap!

Just want the whole story!

L8

depdaddy is offline Member
    i agree story doesnt sound legit to me..swat team for gear ...please!!!!!!
    does that mean the us fucking army will wake me up one morning ..if you got the swat for that little bit then im getting the fucking army

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Not sure I believe him.

-SF

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Swat teams show upn when your sniping kids in a schoolyard from a roof somewhere! Not when you receive a bit of gear!

Unless the delivery came in an 18 wheeler!

There has to be something else!

Thread Information