xxsirhcxx is offline Junior Member

A cycle without PCT??

Well ive been working out now for about a year and half.......Since then ive researched a lot on gear. So when if ever i decide to do a cycle im knowledgable. I feel i might as well grow as much possibile naturaly, then get on gear.

So there this guy at the gym and we talk a lot and he told me how hes taking 2 cycles in the past and on one currently. He said that he has never done a cycle and done PCT at the end. He tells me when he starts a cycle he fininshes it. And wait his 12 weeks and before and dramatic loss of weight happens he gets on another cycle. Oh well, ignorant guy think he can get away with this. Then he makes a comment which gets me thinking. He tell me that his first cycle of DECA /TESTENAN that it took 7 weeks before he notice a change and diiference in strength. The he said his last cycle of PROP/FINA it took about 5-6 weeks beofre he saw change in strength and weight. Now hes on his 3rd cycle of PROP/FINA this being his 4th week and no signs of change. He did blow up on his last cycles. NOw am i wrong to think, that avery time he jumped on another cycle that it was harder for his body to react to the gear after going without PCT on his last cycles? ANd there for PROP/FINA that usually takes 2 weeks takes 5-6 for him, TESTENAN/DECA which usually takes 4 weeks to 7-8 for him.....
    Last edited by xxsirhcxx; 06-10-2004 at 10:36 AM.

palequail is offline Banned
    Well first of all every good bber I know and experienced juicer does PCT...that guys is full of ****.....Also yes your receptors do get less responsive to the juice the more you take...that is why the veterans are always having to up doses....

Unhappy

Just like drinking alchol, as the years past ur tolerance grows, get of some alchol for a while and see how fast u get drunk...........Well ive seen him grow on these past cycles, and never really saw a dramtic loss of anything...But he really didnt even know what PCT was, i couldnt beleive it....

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i suppose this guy figures he knows everything, right?

Well you gotta remeber too that you see him often right?? So you probably won't notice much...also he is just jumping from cycle to cycle.....Try and ask him how he feels after 4 weeks when he is off....

LOL, i get that impression sometimes....I sure as hell know a lot more then him...LOL.. Wonder why he doest have a girl.....Hmmmmm..... maybe his sword aint functioning lately.....But could it be possible, isnt that unsafe just to jump on another cycle to avoid PCT so u dont loose all that weight..

Actually there are times i notice him out of the gym for like a week straight, then happens like once every 3 months....

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsirhcxx
    Just like drinking alchol, as the years past ur tolerance grows, get of some alchol for a while and see how fast u get drunk...........Well ive seen him grow on these past cycles, and never really saw a dramtic loss of anything...But he really didnt even know what PCT was, i couldnt beleive it....
    some people recover quicker than others after a cycle.... but i definitly wouldn't recommend you do a cycle without pct. if you can get your things you need for pct then why not take advantage of the benifits they carry. as someone on another thread already said today," pct is no less important than your gear."

It is just common knowledge that Clomid and HCG are needed to restore you testes and your natural test levels...When men get Hormone Replacement Therapy they are prescriped HCG at the end.....I don't care if this guys thinks he is the man...he will suffer in the long run...

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Like pale said, in the long run he is gonna get HPTA shutdown, not running a PCT is a gamble that I am wouldnt be willing to take with my body. If we are all in this to make ourselves better, why work backwards dangerously??

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont do PCT either, for me it doesnt do anything, one cycle I did PCT and another cycle I didnt do PCT and didnt notice any difference. And a few other things you said he never has a girl b/c you think his unit is fried, what if he just doesnt want a girl, my unit isnt fried and i havent had a girlfriend in two year, so whos to say thats what his problem is, second you say he takes a week off from the gym every 3 months or so, we'll you are actually supposed to do that every so often to let your muscle recover 100%, him taking time off from the gym tells me that he know a little bit more than you do. IMO from what Ive read this gym does know what hes talking about b/c this is how all me and my friends that BB work, the way that he does it might not seem right and might not work for you but hes not that far off the ball.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh and by the way, I am in no way flaming you, thats just the way I see it.

i know bro....

Thread Information