EastCoaster is offline Banned

CHECKLIST-Before you even think about starting.

The first thing you should buy is clomid, nolvadex , proviron , and any other PCT drug you might need. If you cant get ahold of any PCT drugs then you have no business even starting a cycle.

After you have all your PCT drugs, then you need to buy your primary base for your cycle... in which case will be your choice of test. Newbies should start with more simple testosterones such as cypionate or enanthate . As you gain more experience, then you can move on to more complex testosterones such as sustanon , propionate , or suspension (just to name a few).

After you have your base test, then you may want to buy a secondary base such as equipoise or deca -durabolin . Those looking for more quality my want to look into primobolan or winstrol .

After you have the basics, then you can start buying accessories for your cycle such as d-bol, anadrol , anavar , fina, clenbuterol , exc...

Of course, while on cycle or off.... you want to make sure you are taking enough protien and vitamins (especially your B5 )

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Besides acne,which I rarely get,why do I need to load up on b-5 all year round?

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Besides acne,which I rarely get,why do I need to load up on b-5 all year round?
    That was kind of a joke (from a previous thread)... but I did read that it can help the process which fat is broken down. http://gmuntz.tripod.com/b5.html

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You may also need a sleep aid because on cycle I only sleep about 3 or 4 hours a night without pharmaceutical help.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    That was kind of a joke (from a previous thread)... but I did read that it can help the process which fat is broken down. http://gmuntz.tripod.com/b5.html
    OK..i see..i didn't bother to read in between all the sales pitches,but I'll take your word for it.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    I've lightly dicked w/ dbols a few back... other than that my first REAL cycle is looking like this (rough):

Test cyp/eth
    winny
    pct

what about dbol as a kicker... is this a bad move for a beginner?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol as a kicker...is a good idea but not with winny aswell, both being 17AA means super stress on the liver:|

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    dbol as a kicker...is a good idea but not with winny aswell, both being 17AA means super stress on the liver:|

I agree....1 oral(if any) per cycle is my rule

Corn Bread is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk

It's all relative, 17 AA toxicity is one of the most exaggerated topics I’ve hear discused on online boards.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Corn Bread
    It's all relative, 17 AA toxicity is one of the most exaggerated topics I’ve hear discused on online boards.
    It's not when ran concurently........ but if you give enough time in the cycle between 17aa based drugs I see no problem running 2 orals in a cycle. 1st time cycle users will want to stay away from orals but if needed d-bol is ok to jump start the cycle.

Also everyone should be using supps to help detox and protect your liver

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    One more thing to add to this checklis is this...

Just because someone gave you some gear, doesn't mean you have to run it. Meaning, I read to many times that someone doesn't have enough gear, or has the wrong gear and tries to get an opinion on how to run it. It drives me crazy because all you get from a newbie is well, I only have 1 vial of TEST, so should I run 200mg? Or my friend gave me 25 dbol pills how should I take them because I can't get more?

RUN THE CYCLE CORRECTLY. If you don't have enough GEAR, FIND MORE!

well, sometimes PCT is blown out of proportion. i finished up my first cycle 2 months ago, and came out 28 lbs heavier, but then i lost 9. i knew i was gonna lose SOME, but when my pct got stolen i thought i was gonna lose most of it. all i did was increase my calories, take some tribulus, and right now im back on track.im gradually decreasing calories back down to maintenance and on my scales im still weighing in at 203.

my point is, if you stop lifting completely, throw yuir diet to crap, and get depressed and call it quits, ya you are gonna lose pretty much what you have earned through your cycle if you have no pct. on the other hand, if you KNOW how to deal with it, and you bust your ass with diet and training even after your cycle is over, you should be able to still keep most of what you got.

this doesnt mean im never gonna buy pct, cuzz on my next cycle i will. im just saying that if for some reason you cant get a hold of any or you lost posession of it like i did, theres still hope.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    well, sometimes PCT is blown out of proportion. i finished up my first cycle 2 months ago, and came out 28 lbs heavier, but then i lost 9. i knew i was gonna lose SOME, but when my pct got stolen i thought i was gonna lose most of it. all i did was increase my calories, take some tribulus, and right now im back on track.im gradually decreasing calories back down to maintenance and on my scales im still weighing in at 203.

my point is, if you stop lifting completely, throw yuir diet to crap, and get depressed and call it quits, ya you are gonna lose pretty much what you have earned through your cycle if you have no pct. on the other hand, if you KNOW how to deal with it, and you bust your ass with diet and training even after your cycle is over, you should be able to still keep most of what you got.

this doesnt mean im never gonna buy pct, cuzz on my next cycle i will. im just saying that if for some reason you cant get a hold of any or you lost posession of it like i did, theres still hope.
    Sorry bro, But I totally disagree with you! PCT is just as important as your gear,training, and diet. You should ALWAYS DO IT.

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Sorry bro, But I totally disagree with you! PCT is just as important as your gear,training, and diet. You should ALWAYS DO IT.

BLT
    ofcourse it is.and you should always do it, but sometimes you cant given different circumstances. im just trying to throw in a voice saying that, if for some reason you got ****ed over when it came time for PCT, there still is hope if you just keep your head in the game.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

BLT
    bro i think he said his PCT was "stolen".

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Another thing to add. I know all you experienced users know this but Milk thistle (liver protectants) are a must when using 17AA orals such as Dbol or winny.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i've had to come off without pct a few times in the past... it sucked but if your very dedicated you can pull it off imo. however, I BY NO MEANS AM NOT SAYING DON'T USE PCT!! i beleive clomid and hgh to be the best 2 things since sliced bread.

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i've had to come off without pct a few times in the past... it sucked but if your very dedicated you can pull it off imo. however, I BY NO MEANS AM NOT SAYING DON'T USE PCT!! i beleive clomid and hgh to be the best 2 things since sliced bread.
    clomid and hcg , or clomid and hgh? never heard of any1 runnin hgh with clomid post cycle............

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    bro i think he said his PCT was "stolen".
    No he said it's sometimes blown out of proportion...

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    HGH or HCG ?

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    clomid and hcg , or clomid and hgh? never heard of any1 runnin hgh with clomid post cycle............
    Or ever running HCG along side CLOMID. Not smart.

Thread Information